05

DESPITE TRYING TO KEEP IT HUSHED.

everyone knew persephone kama was off limits.

and that's why as professor albums dumbledore watched persephone, he noticed dark marks around her neck, the hickeys. the fingerprints. the magic that covered them was weak, sloppy.

she looked tired, sleep deprived.

her marks were still as excellent as always, but she was distracted. her eyes kept wondering to tom riddle, who caught her staring sending an intensely lustful gaze her way.

albus wasn't one to get involved on his students affairs. but from the minutes she turned around, cheeks flushed, giggle on her lips and a satisfied smirk playing on riddle's lips. he knew this was going to end bad.

"ms. kama, may I see you for a moment?" he watched everyone leave. tom gave him a glare, his eyes darting between the two, before trudging off.

"professor, you needed to see me?"

albus sat on his table, "i came to ask if you were alright ms. kama?"

she smiled, "oh I'm fine, professor! thank you very much."

"those dark marks on your neck beg to differ, persephone."

immediately her hands flew to her neck and he knew he'd caught her off guard, "what dark marks—" she whispered but the lie was futile.

"now ms. kama, I'm not one to get involved in my students' affairs, but i'm advising you to be careful. that young boy—"

"professor with all due respect—" he held his hand up.

"persephone, it will only end in heartbreak, or worse. i'm not judging you, but I'm telling you to be careful. very careful, that boy has got a lot on his mind. and it's not the good sort."

sephy sighed and looked at her feet, "i appreciate this professor."

he nodded and dismissed her.

tom and his huddle of friends were gathered at the end of the hall. sephy tried to ignore the cat calls when tom bumped into her. it was completely intentional but no one knew that was tom slipped a note into sephy's robe pocket.

"watch where you're going, mudblood." he scoffed.

never did sephy think an insult could turn her on, but the way tom spoke had her in pieces.

she had to bite her lip from saying a smart remark that would gain her a slap across the face.

once she was alone she opened the note:

dormitory, 1am, clothing optional, but you know what I like.

- t

and that's how she ended up sprawled all tom riddle's bed.

he grabbed her legs and pull her to the edge of the bed, wasting no time diving into his meal. his tongue exploding her heat cause her hips to jump involuntarily and tom shoved them back down, licking the flat of his tongue along her folds, he whispered, "stay. down. slut."

those words were enough to drive sephy to her orgasm and she shuddered as she released her juices all over his face.

eagerly, he rubbed his tip on her clit and she moaned, "stop teasing me!"

his hands caressed his breast, flicking her sensitive nipples, licking at sucking at him as he teased her wet pussy, slapping his cock on it, the sound of her juices echoing in the room.

"I'll do whatever the fuck I please, you filthy mudblood. and right now, im going to fuck you till you beg me to stop."

his hand tightened around her neck and he leaned down, nibbling at her ears, preparing her before slamming into her.

she screamed and he slapped her, "shut up." placing his finger in her mouth, he began to pound into her.

she was even better than he imagined. she was warm, tight, he could easily be in here all night.

her moans were melodic, he didn't want them to end. the way she bit her lip in pleasure, when he hit her spot, she clenched around him, her nails digging into his back, leaving scars.

as he mercilessly thrust into the virgin beneath him, he left hickeys everywhere, claiming what was his. his breath came in short, ragged feels. he was losing control of himself.

he threw her leg over his shoulder and rubbed her clit, pushing her hips down. her screams were getting louder, moans were more frequent.

she was an absolute fucking sight. and he loved it.

he laughed, "look at you, filthy little girl, wet for me aren't you? don't you love it when I pound into you like this?"

she nodded, too engrossed in pleasure to speak. his dirty talk sent her over the edge. the name calling, the slapping, the choking. she was loving it. she craved him so bad.

"oh fuck—tom!" she moaned into his ear. he held her ass tight.

"mhm—yeah baby, that's my name, isn't it? who am I to you?"

sephy threw her head back in pleasure, "fuck! you're my superior! im just a lowly little mudblood and you are everything above me."

tom smiled, she had finally been trained.

he paused and kisses her passionately, grinding into her, he stroked her hair as he caught his breath, "that's my girl."

he flipped them over so she was on top and he slapped her thigh, "ride me, little one." and so she did.

her knees burnt and she gripped onto tom for support. his cock twitched in her and she tried to slide off but he held her in position, "no you don't, im going to cum in you."

the words were dangerous and she knew they should've been using protection from the start, but they turned her on more than they should've and together they rode out their orgasms.

she collapsed on him and he held her close, lifting her head to kiss her.

despite the mind blowing sex, it was the words that followed that he remembered.

"i love you." was the last words she said before she drifted off into a deep sleep.