06

IT HAD BECOME A FREQUENT OCCURRENCE.

when he got the chance, tom was balls deep in persephone.

whether it was in his dorm, the hallways, the transfiguration classroom. he'd worked out that his favourite place had to go to the potions room.

for some reason seeing, persephone's tits squashed up against slughorn's desk made him pound her even harder.

he didn't forget what she said that night. he was sure she had.

they were currently sitting in the restricted section in the library, in a dark corner where no one could see them.

persephone had been ballsy enough to shove her hand down tom's pants as she sat on his lap, he was revising for his upcoming charms examination.

she gave him a handjob, causing him to groan during incantations.

"persephone."

"yes?" she innocently looked at him.

"get your crusty mudblood fingers off my cock."

sephy rolled her eyes, disobeying him further, she pulled it out completely. pushing her panties to the side, she slowly slid onto him, causing him to groan and slam his book shut.

he rubbed her breast through her shirt, his right hand led up to her mouth and slowly covered it, "since you wish to misbehave."

sephy regretted not listening to him as her third orgasm rolled over her.

she whimpered, "I'm sorry! I'll listen to you next time."

tom thrust into her one last time and pulled himself out, "now scram, you're distracting me."

sephy quickly packed up her books before saying goodbye.

"come here." he beckoned her over, eyes not leaving his book.

she came over and he placed a soft, meaningful kiss on her lips.

"find me after my exam, I'll pleasure you all you want." his fingers traced her lips as she smirked and walked out of the library.

"hey professor dumbledore!" she greeted as she walked passed and he nodded his head in acknowledgment.

"ms. kama, good to see you're okay." he sent her a smile that didn't quite reach his eyes. when she was out of eyesight, he sighed.

tom riddle had ruined that girl.

she told him to meet her in the seventh year toilets.

when he did, her blouse was undone, panties were off.

he lifted her up and she wrapped her legs around his waist.

he wasted no time sinking into her before she made him pause, "how did it go?"

he stopped and smiled at her, she was so perfect.

"let's just say, im one step closer to passing my NEWT Charms." he grinned and continued to move in and out of her.

luckily, not a soul had dropped in during their quickie. sephy was washing her face when she noticed a symbol on one of the taps.

"hey tom, come look at this!" she beckoned him over and for the first time since he took persephone kama that day in the hallways, his heart got stuck in his throat.

he traced the symbol, smiling to himself, it was time to create trouble.

persephone's voice woke him from his trance, "shit! is that the time? i need to go and meet marlene!" she planted a quick kiss on tom's lips, "thanks for the quickie, I'll see you later." she grinned and then ran out.

finally, he was alone, with his new infatuation.

the chamber of secrets.