08

whew, um, okay, major trigger warning, I don't like spoil my stories but if you're not comfortable with like attempted rape and cutting of wrists and stuff. this chapter babe is not for you. you can skip ahead and it'll all make sense.

it's not too explicit because I don't pride myself on knowing how to write such scenes. that for me is fucked up and I'm probably the most fucked up writer you can come across.

- V

DESPITE THE AWKWARD CONVERSATION, EVERYTHING WAS GOING WELL.

it was normal between them and sephy was on her way to tom's dorm when everything went dark and she was snatched into the walls.

immediately she felt her school blouse being ripped off. she screamed, trying to fight her attacker but was pinned down by two other pair of strong arms.

"no! no! get off me!" her voice began to crack and hot tears were slowly falling down her face.

"shut up, dirty mudblood." came the voice of her attacker.

he ripped of her panties and roughly gripped onto her left breast. slowly she felt more hands roaming her body, exploring places she didn't want explored.

"please, stop." she cried, but her attacker slapped her, telling her once more to shut up.

he forced his way between her legs after prying them open and she screamed once more. she heard him free himself of his clothing, the zipper on his trousers being loosened.

"lookey here boys, our little mudblood has a little boyfriend who gives her hickeys. as if someone would want to be with someone as filthy as you."

the people holding her hands down laughed as persephone felt a weight being pressed on her. he slapped his cock on her pussy.

"oh you're done for now, mudblood." and as he was about to enter and different voice came into the room.

"dolohov! nott! rosier, have you seen—" tom's voice trailed off as dolohov struggled to make himself decent.

tom's eyes zeroed in on the hickeys of the girl they were with, who shut her legs upon his arrival.

it was too late anyway. he knew what kind of hickeys he left on his property, he knew what her pussy looked him, hell he even knew what she smelt like.

but no rage, or anger superseded the anger he felt right now.

"what. the fuck. are you doing." it wasn't a question, all three of the boys knew that. it was a statement, a way tom showed his assertiveness.

he cast a spell at dolohov and he buckled to his knees. he peered at the other two, "don't move an inch."

he looked down at the scum beneath him, "is this what you do? we look for world domination and what you do is go around and force yourself on girls?"

dolohov knew not to answer.

"ANSWER ME." shouted tom and sephy cowered in fear.

tom grabbed his wrist, "now you'll know better, than to touch what belongs to me." he stuck his wand in dolohov's wrist and created a clean cut slit, he grabbed the other and did the same before kicking him in the stomach.

he turned to the other two and with a flick of his wand, nasty gashes appeared on their abdomen.

that was before the worst thing happened, toms eyes went black with rage, "crucius!" and all three boys writhed in pain, their shouting outdoing one another.

persephone watched in horror as the boy she loved, tortured his best friends.

"STOP! Stop! Please, Tom, stop!" she grabbed his wand hand and for the first time, he actually remembered she was there and he let go of the curse.

she'd never looked more frightened of him.

he turned to the boys, "run." and they did.

sephy felt the greatest urge to do so to.

but she stayed, glued to her spot, locked into the eyes of tom riddle before she was sick all over her clothes.