When You're Bored and You Know it Play Truth or Dare

A/N: This one's pretty long, but quite the interseting one.

Peter: Yo yo yo my dudes I'm bored

Shuri: Same bro

Clint: I think it's time for some

Clint: TRUTH OR DARE

Shuri: Y A S

Peter: Ok I'll start

Peter: Dad truth or dare

Tony: Pft dare

Tony: Truth is for the weak

Peter: Alright imma start easy

Peter: I dare you to prank call someone

Tony: Easy dubs

*Real Life*

Tony sat on his phone scrolling through his contacts, trying to think of the perfect target. Of course, he couldn't just use something off of Prank Dial, no. This has to be a creative, a one of a kind experience for his target. After a bit of scrolling, his hand hovered on none other that Captain Momma Steeb. A mischievous grin started to form on Tony's face as he clicked on Steve's name, while putting his number on no caller ID of course.

"Hello this is Steve Rogers."

"Hi honey, this is Betty Crockford of the local health department. We have your test results from last friday and I'm sorry to say that your test is positive" Tony said with a high, false british-american accent.

"Wait, what test."

"Your DNA test of course. I'm afriad to say that you are the father of the child."

"What?"

"This isn't Lisette Ellsworth's boyfriend?"

"No."

"But this is Steve Rogers, the dude who was pulled out of the ice a couple years back?"

"That's me."

"Then you are the father."

"Huh?"

"Well, have a good day sir, take care."

"What I'm so confused."

"Well that's your problem."

Tony ended the call and let out a laugh. He thought that this was the perfect prank to pull on Steve since he was, after all, the 100 year old virgin. Well, 102, but 100 just sounds better.

On the Chat (Let's call it, The Super Secret Boy Band, shall we?)

Steve: Does anyone know an Lisette Ellsworth?

Tony: Nope

Peter: Who's she?

Shuri: No