Opinions

Ok I'm sorry but this is not a chapter

BUT

I need help

SO

(Dramatically slams hand down on the table)

I NEED opinions

Like, I'm in dire need of them people

——————————————————————

So like I'm getting all of these creative juices, right

And I've got all these ideas,

But I don't even know which ones to write

So I'll put a few of the titles with a brief summary (though most of the titles explain the whole thing)

And just like comment on the one you want to see the most or ASAP, and/or comment an idea that you want me to do!

——————————————————————

YouTube Special— So like, what ACTUALLY happened in the YouTube video that Mr. Parker posted?😏

Wrong Chat— I'm going to give you two words; Stucky, and Pick-up Lines (oh, you know what's gonna happen😏) (Multiple parts...?)

PSAs— The avengers find out about Cap's PSAs (Multiple parts...?)

Emojis— Steve's old and he doesn't know what emojis are (Multiple parts...?)

Censors—Steve's eyes can't handle certain words (Multiple parts...?)

Photos— Someone runs a meme page (I know some people have done this before, but I kinda wanted to try it out so here we are...) (Multiple parts...?)

Ships— No not the Ships that are on water. The other ones

Signs— The avengers find out their zodiac signs (because half of them are literal Sniffleweeds and don't even know what a zodiac sign is, let alone even heard of them)

Wands and Patronuses— The avengers have previously found out about their houses, but what about their wands and Patronuses...?

Memevengers— A new chat with tons of memes and cultured people (when I say cultured I mean people cultured the the meme religion) (Multiple parts...?)

Bully— Let's just say that for Flash, looking over his shoulder will become second nature

——————————————————————

PART TWOS/THREES THAT WILL COME AT ONE POINT

Fanfiction (Part 3)— Well some people need to clean up their minds (cough cough Rhodey cough cough) and a lot of other weird madness happens......Heh heh😏😏😏

Drunk (Part 2)— Well someone's drunk.... (yes, that's all I'm saying)

——————————————————————

So these are the ideas I have for now! Let me know if you have a request and I'll do it!