The Surprise

Logan’s POV

I was so excited! Today was my best friend, John Schmidt’s eleventh birthday! He was having it at our favorite restaurant. Freddy Fazbear’s Pizza. It was the place that me and John had grown up having fun at.

My mom parked the car in the parking lot. She got out of the car and I hopped out of the passenger seat. We walked into the building. I immediately saw John. I also saw Ben, Jack, Kasey, and Cheryl.

“Hey guys.” I said.

“Logan!” They all called out to me.

That was us. A group of six friends. Inseparable. It seemed like nothing could ever ruin this day.

As we were walking around and having fun, I turned and looked down a long hallway. I saw a security office at the end of the hall. The security guard looked up and saw me. He smiled and waved. He seemed like such a nice guy. His name tag said ‘Fritz Smith’.

John left the group to open presents. So the five of us sat there and watched. He had gotten some really cool stuff.

I looked up at the table. It was cleared for the cake. The robotic chicken, Chica, walked up and set it down on the table.

“Happy birthday, John.” She said.

“Thanks Chica.” John said back.

She nodded and went back to the stage.

I looked over at kid’s Cove. The little kids were taking Foxy apart and putting her back together. Some of the employees called it the Mangle.

I thought it was a funny name.

Suddenly, a Golden Freddy animatronic walked up to us five.

“Hey kids, come with me! I have a surprise for you five lucky children!” He said.

We all turned and looked at him. I never knew that they had a Gold Freddy. But that didn’t matter. We get a special surprise!

We followed him through the restaurant. He led us to a storage room. That was weird. When all five of us were inside, he closed the door. I felt my stomach tingle.

We looked at him. He slowly lifted off his mask. He wasn’t and animatronic! He was human!

He pulled out a knife.

“Surprise.”