Epilogue

I opened my eyes. Apparently someone had bumped the box and accidently switched me back on. I slowly poked my head out of the box. I saw that I was in a storage room. There were animatronic heads in there. I realized that I was in Freddy’s. But it had to be a different location.

I looked around. I saw a newspaper lying on the table. The date was August 10th, 2014! 27 years?! I was asleep for 27 years.

Suddenly, a music box started playing. Ugh, not again. But this one didn’t lull me to sleep. I had been asleep for a long time, so it had no effect on me.

I decided to sit there and wait for someone to arrive.

~1 hour later~

I heard machinery outside. I knew something wasn’t right. They must’ve been renovating or something.

Suddenly, I heard the front door open. I heard footsteps.

“Alright, split up and look for the puppet.” I heard a voice say.

Were they going to try to hurt me? I had to be ready for anything. I positioned myself to attack.

I heard some footsteps.

“Hey guys! Come into the storage room!” The voice said again.

More footsteps.

“What’s wrong, Mike?” Another voice asked.

“Shh. listen.” The first voice said.

All that could be heard for a second was the music box.

“Be careful, Mikey.” A female voice said.

Then my box lid began to go up. There was a man standing there. I leaped out and screeched. I tackled him to the ground.

Now I guess you know what happens next. If you don't, please go and read "Five Nights at Freddy's: The Lost Souls"

Thank you for reading this prequel. I hope you enjoyed it. I'm sorry that is was significantly shorter than the first one.

Please be ready for the next book. "Five Nights at Freddy's: Out With the Old"