Lost Souls

Logan’s POV

I opened my eyes. I was in the air.

“What’s going on?” I asked.

There was no answer.

I looked down and saw…My body? My mother was crying and hugging my body. Then I realized that I was dead. I couldn’t remember anything, other than my mother and those horrifying last moments. I couldn’t even remember my name. I looked around. I saw 4 other ghosts floating around.

They looked familiar somehow.

I floated towards them.

“Who are you?” I asked them.

One of them looked at me. It was one of the girls.

“I think we knew each other.” She said.

“Do you guys remember your names?” I asked.

“No, we can’t remember much.” One of the guys said.

Marie’s POV

Soon the police showed up and arrested that monster. The man behind the slaughter.

One of the officers went and told the other parents what happened to their children. None of them took it well. What was sadder is that they couldn’t find the other bodies.

That night, I went home to my lonely apartment and mourned the loss of my son.

I prayed to God.

“Why God? Why did you take my son?”

I waited for some sort of sign or answer.

~3 days later~

The funeral was today. Everyone I knew was there to comfort me. I was going to miss Logan.

My little Logan. My son.

I walked to his casket.

“Your sweet little eyes, your little smile is all remembered.” I whispered.

That night when I got home, I got a call.

“Hello.”

“Hi. Um, is this Ms. Fletcher?” The voice asked.

“Yes.” I whispered.

“We just wanted to let you know, that in memory of your son and the other children, that we have made a new attraction at Freddy Fazbear’s Pizza. It is a puppet animatronic.” The voice continued.

A tear rolled down my cheek.

“I see.” I said.

Ma’am. I’m sorry for your loss.” He continued.

“Thank you.” I said.

After that we hung up.

I sat on my couch and cried. I was filled with this anger, guilt, and sadness.