The End?

It was our last day. Tonight, the Toy animatronics would be scrapped. There was no escaping it. I don’t know why they chose not to scrap me. Maybe because I was a memorial animatronic.

Before they scrapped our friends, we wanted to say our goodbyes.

Me, Old Freddy, Old Bonnie, Old Foxy, and Old Chica stood there. Across from us were BB, Mangle, Toy Chica, Toy Bonnie, and Toy Freddy.

I stood up to talk first.

“In the short time that I’ve known you guys, I found that you that you are some of the best friends I’ve ever had.”

“We think of you the same way, Master.” Mangle said.

“And we’ll miss you guys so much.” Old Bonnie said.

“Yeah, you are some of the best friends ever.” Old Chica said.

They nodded.

“Maybe someday they’ll rebuild us and we’ll meet again.” Toy Bonnie said.

We knew that that was unlikely, but I wasn’t gonna burst her bubble.

Suddenly, a truck came up to take them away. They were loaded into the truck to be taken away. I waved at them. We all did.

“Goodbye Master!” They all called out telepathically.

When the truck was finally away, I crawled back to my box. I needed time to mourn. So did the others. They all walked to the storage room.

~1 Hour Later~

I sat in my box. It was like crying without tears. Suddenly, someone opened my box. It was Chica.

“Master? Are you alright?” She asked.

I shook my head.

“Well, me and the others were gonna play some of the arcade games for the last time. Do you wanna join?” She said.

I shook my head.

She shrugged.

“Ok. Suit yourself.” She said.

She walked away. I sat there, deep in thought. I was going to miss the others. Then I had a thought. I would shut down. I would remain in my box until they needed me. Or I could make them forget all about me. That’s what I would do.

“Guys! Come to me.” I demanded telepathically.

No longer that 2 minutes later, they showed up.

“What is it?” Foxy asked.

“I want you to forget me and let me remain in my box forever.” I answered.

“Why would you want that?” Freddy asked.

“I just feel depressed without the others. Maybe one of you will find me and reactivate me someday. But this is what I want.” I said.

They looked at each other and then back to me. They nodded.

“If that’s what you want, we’ll help you. Maybe someday we’ll figure out who we were before we died.”  Bonnie said.

“Thank you.” I said.

We stood in a circle and we all held hands.

“It’s not me.” I kept on repeating.

Then I ended it with one final word.

“Forget!”

Their eyes lit up. Then they stopped. They seemed confused. I quickly ran to my box and closed the lid. I reached to my back and flipped the flap up. I felt the switch.

“Forgive me.”

I flipped the switch.