4 ❥ wattpad stories

"what the hell jisung?!" chenle screamed out when he felt himself being pushed away from jaemin.

"yah! are you crazy?!" jaemin screamed out as well. jisung rolled his eyes at jaemin and chenle being dramatic.

he stood up and went to his own room and locked the door, jisung went to his bunk bed and scrolled on his phone, "why did i push them away?"

as he was scrolling, he suddenly saw an app called wattpad, "what's wattpad?"

he read the description and saw that it was for writing stories, "hmm, maybe i should download it. i'm quite bored these days." he clicked on the 'install' button and waited for it to download.

meanwhile, a knock was heard on jisung's door, "jisung, it's me renjun."

jisung opened the door knowing that it wasn't jaemin or chenle, "hi hyung!"

renjun locked the door before sitting down on jaemin's bed, "why did you pull those two apart?"

jisung sighed, "i thought my hyung just wanted to have a normal talk with me but i guess not." jisung was about to stand up but renjun pulled him back down.

"what's that app you're installing on you're phone?" renjun asked. jisung froze for a moment, "w-wattpad."

renjun sighed, "jisung. you know our fans write stories on that app as well?" jisung shook his head, "nope. i was just curious. why?"

"that's a place where czennies like to write about us. whether it's us with a random korean girl, y/n, or... each other." renjun said.

"each other?!" jisung said in shock. jisung came closer to renjun to hear more, "what? you want recommendations or something?"

"yeah." jisung laughed.

"well i personally enjoy this one chensung book called; annoying-" renjun's words were cut off by jisung, "what's chensung?"

"you spent the whole night watching videos of the members with chenle like renle, jaemle, jenle, and chenhyuck yet you still don't know what chensung means?" renjun crossed his arms. jisung shook his head in response.

"it means you and chenle." renjun stated simply, "what?! i thought it was chenji or jichen." renjun shrugged, "fans prefer chensung i guess."

renjun went back to the main topic, "anyways! i also like this markhyuck book called bad boy. it's not finished yet though. the author keeps giving bad hints like what the hell." renjun rolled his eyes. he really found the author annoying as fuck.

"what why? what are the hints?" jisung asked in curiosity. renjun sighed, "one of the hints were a lyric you sang 'you're my missing puzzle piece' and she said that a hint for that spoiler was what everyone said when our track video came out."

jisung thought for awhile, "oh i know! everyone kept saying how it was related to mark hyung!" renjun smiled, "yes! i know what's gonna happen now!"

jisung laughed, "maybe i should read that book now!" renjun laughed as well.

meanwhile, chenle and jaemin were sadly sitting in the living room hearing renjun and jisung laugh.

they only told him to go in to help jisung.

_ t b c _