10 ❥ a little jealousy

"good morning!" jeno said loudly coming out of his room. the others in the dorm groaned at the sound of jeno being so loud.

currently, all seven dreamies were having breakfast together at the dream dorm, "quiet down or else jaemin hyung might kill you!" chenle said.

"jaemin loves me too much to kill me." jeno pointed out take a seat next to jaemin.

mark suddenly got a spoon of rice, "open up jisungie~" don't get mark wrong, he just teasing the maknae, jisung was too hungry and sleepy at the same time so he just ate it without saying anything.

donghyuck sighed, "jisung is such a cute maknae." jeno and jaemin then squished jisung's cheeks hearing that.

the only one who didn't baby jisung was renjun because he had just seen chenle's face, chenle quickly slapped jeno and jaemin's hands away from jisung's cheeks, "woah chenle! i was just squishing his cheeks."

chenle stood up and grabbed his empty plate, "i'm done and tired." he put his dishes in the sink.

suddenly jaemin started choking on his food, chenle didn't care and kept walking towards his room, "yah! i almost died." jaemin said playfully. he didn't actually know that chenle was really mad.

chenle looked back at jaemin, he smirked a little before speaking, "but you didn't." he again started walking towards his room with his hands in his pockets.

jisung stood up seeing chenle act like that, he's known chenle for nine years and when chenle acts like that, it means he's angry.

chenle quickly closed the door and faced his bed, "why did i do that?!" chenle ruffled his hair in frustration.

suddenly, a pair of arms wrapped around his waist, it was jisung.

"please don't hurt yourself like that chenle." jisung said in a deep voice which made chills go down chenle's spine.

chenle turned around to face jisung, he tip toed a bit looking at jisung's eyes, he quickly pecked jisung's lips.

_ t b c _