13 ❥ sad goodbyes

"do we really have to leave jeno hyung?" chenle asked sadly while pouting, jeno sighed as he looked at chenle, "it's not my fault they decided to choose random members."

it was currently eight in the morning and renjun, jeno, chenle, and donghyuck were chosen to do something for music bank.

chenle pouted sadly as he turned to jisung, "b-but jisung..." chenle made puppy eyes to all the dreamies.

i mean who could resist chenle's puppy eyes.

"chenle-ah, you're really cute, but if you don't go the ceo is gonna murder me." nct dream's manager came in their dorm suddenly.

chenle sighed, he had no choice, "fine." he walked towards jisung to give him a hug like it was his last time meeting him, "i'll miss you chenle." jisung said sadly ruffling chenle's hair.

jaemin slammed his fists on the desk playfully, "i swear, it's four hours you won't see each other! you two act like it's a whole year." jaemin rolled his eyes as mark nodded at the back.

chenle hugged jisung tightly, "but we always do things together." jisung nodded with what chenle said.

"chenle, we gotta go now." the manager said softly, the manager wished jisung could come so chenle would stop being sad but blame it on the program.

chenle released his arms from jisung's waist, "bye jisungie~"

the other boys then started heading out the door leaving jaemin, mark, and jisung.

mark sighed, "great. what do we do now?" jaemin looked at mark, "i know! let's play games."

jisung sat on the couch, why was him and chenle so obsessed with each other. it was kind of freaking him out a bit but at the same time, jisung kinda enjoyed it.

"hyungs!" jisung suddenly turned to mark and jaemin, the two turned their heads to face the maknae, "what is it?"

"can i have a talk with you guys?"

_ t b c _