12 ❥ not yet

jisung scrolled on instagram for the 50th time that day, it was so boring in the dorm knowing that they can't come out since their mv is coming out in a few days.

since jisung woke up, he's been in the same chair in the dining table for the past two hours. and yet chenle and renjun were still speaking to each other.

jisung just wanted renjun to... get away from chenle? i mean according to fanfics, he has jaemin and jeno.

watching renjun and chenle talk, chenle started saying something, "hyung, i'm cold." renjun quickly removed his hoodie and passed it to chenle, "here ya go. it's hot for me anyways."

chenle smiled at renjun, "thank you hyung!" chenle then ran towards renjun giving him a big hug.

jisung's blood started boiling seeing his best friend hug another man, like dude, don't you get it? chenle is mine.

chenle buried his face in renjun's chest, "you smell so good!" hearing chenle's giggle knowing that it wasn't jisung who made it happen, he didn't like the sound of that.

jisung stood up and grabbed chenle away from renjun's embrace, "what are you doing-" by that time, jisung had already pulled chenle into a room.

renjun shook his head, "i knew that scene from a fanfic i saw would work out! but the next scene after this was-" renjun was cut off by a hug from two men.

"it's time for nomin's cuddle dungeon!"

meanwhile, jisung looked at chenle in the eyes, "why did you take his hoodie?" chenle tilted his head in confusion, "because he's my friend?"

"oh so i'm not your friend anymore?" jisung crossed his arms, "jisung! it's just a hoodie!" chenle shouted back.

jisung pulled the strings of renjun's hoodie to bring chenle closer to him. he stared at chenle's lips for awhile. he wanted the scene to happen in his dreams to happen now.

"look, i don't want you wearing anyone else's hoodies except mine. you got that?" jisung said dominantly. he went in closer to chenle's lips. chenle looked like he wanted to kiss jisung too.

jisung kissed chenle on the lips for about five seconds, he smiled after doing that, chenle innocently stared up at jisung's face, 'why'd he move away?' chenle thought. jisung laughed a bit, "i know you aren't ready for that yet. i'll be patient with you since you're my best friend."

but something inside jisung's heart said, it doesn't feel like him and chenle are just best friends.

_ t b c_