15 ❥ talk with the hyungs 2

"then you my dearest son, is in love, with the one and only, zhong chenle." jaemin said proudly.

jisung nodded but then he realized what jaemin said, "wait how'd you know it was chenle?!" the dreamies really do know each other well.

mark shrugged, "i don't know. it was kinda obvious." jaemin laughed at mark's words.

"well it was kinda how you two acted earlier." jaemin added. jisung tilted his head in confusion, "how?"

mark laughed at the maknae, "are you kidding me jisung? you two act like a couple 24/7. we've been waiting for one of you to admit you like each other, and that day has finally come." mark touched his heart dramatically.

jisung rolled his eyes, but then a frown appeared on his face, "s-so you're saying, only i confessed?" mark and jaemin glanced at each other as they sighed, "it's gonna take time jisung. but i'm sure it won't be that long since chenle is whipped for you."

jisunt looked up at mark, "r-really?" jaemin and mark scoffed, "i've never seen someone so clueless." jaemin shook his head.

"wait! how do i get him to like me?" jisung asked innocently. jaemin and mark smirked, "oh that's easy."

"as gays, we observe people very well, and chenle is quite easy. you just gotta be dominant with him." mark shrugged.

"d-dominant?" jisung asked worriedly. jaemin smiled, "have you seen chenle? he loves to be babied. right mark?" and mark nodded with jaemin.

"so you just gotta lead stuff all the time. you should be the one flirting alright?" mark pointed out with jisung nodding from behind.

"how do you flirt?" jisung tilted his head in confusion like a baby. jaemin and mark were right, chenle was a baby. but jisung's gonna have to step it up a little because he himself is a baby.

"you know... just... i don't fucking know ask jaemin." mark and jisung both turned to jaemin, "how would i know?!" jisung sighed, "i thought it was lesson time!"

"just ask another question." mark said. jisung thought for awhile before gasping a little,

"how do you kiss someone?"

_ t b c _