17 ❥ talk with the hyungs 4

"why can't i stay with jisung~" the youngest boy in the car pouted for the millionth time. renjun sighed, "we just have to finish this show quickly alright?" chenle looked at renjun, "alright then..."

chenle was sitting in the car peacefully looking at the outside world, he suddenly questioned something.

why do i wanna be with jisung so much?

chenle then turned to his members, "h-hey guys, i have something to tell you..."

the three other boys who were on their phones quickly looked at chenle, "what is it?"

chenle gulped, "i-i think i like jisung."

jeno covered his mouth in shock, "wait! i thought you were only friends with felix! i didn't know you had interactions with han-" jeno was cut off by a slap in the head by donghyuck, "you idiot, he's talking about the maknae."

"so you're gay?" renjun tried to ask as softly as possible, he didn't wanna hurt chenle.

suddenly the manager removed his airpod, "guys, the program is cancelled. we're heading back home and chenle?"

chenle gulped as he feared the manager was gonna scold him, "y-yes hyung?"

"it took you a long time to realize that." the manager laughed before putting his airpod back in.

chenle looked at his other members, "what does he mean by that?" the other members in the car laughed at chenle being clueless.

donghyuck held chenle's hand, "my dude. we're all gay. everyone in nct is. as of right now, the only one who hasn't said it is jisung." jeno and renjun nodded at him.

"o-only jisung? why didn't you guys tell us?" chenle asked in confusion.

"because you guys are still the babies of nct dream but i guess not now." jeno shrugged.

"so you like jisung?" renjun said, chenle nodded in response.

renjun went into a thinking position for awhile,

"ok so you're definitely a bottom."

_ t b c _