18 ❥ talk with the hyungs 5

chenle pouted, "how do you know that so quickly?!" renjun laughed at chenle, "it's kinda obvious seeing you and jisung interact. you love to be babied."

chenle sighed as he put his hands up playfully, "fine, i'll admit that."

"how do we get jisung to like chenle then? we need to make sure jisung falls hard for chenle." donghyuck said seriously.

jeno suddenly made a sound, "ah, i know! act clingy and cute to him."

donghyuck pointed at jeno, "that my friend, is an amazing idea." jeno touched his chest dramatically, "why thank you."

chenle tapped renjun, "will it actually work?" donghyuck faced chenle hearing his question, "of course it will! jisung is whipped every time he looks at you!"

chenle blushed red when he heard that, "reolli? i can't imagine it."

the manager stood up, "well get used to it chenle because we're already at the dorms."

what a supportive manager <3

the boys then got out of the car and hopped in the elevator to their dorms floor.

"remember what you have to do." donghyuck said before opening the door, "yes! we don't have to do the program!"

they first saw mark looking at the manager, "what happened?" the manager shook his head, "they cancelled it. i'll be leaving now. don't make a mess during dinner!" the seven laughed at their silly manager who had just left.

chenle suddenly spotted jisung and realized it was time for him to do their plan, "jisungie~" chenle quickly hugged jisung, burying his face into his chest. "i missed you a lot jisung." chenle looked up with puppy eyes at jisung.

jeno, renjun, and donghyuck clapped in their heads at chenle who was doing very well.

meanwhile, mark and jaemin were waiting for jisung to do it.

jisung sighed looking at jaemin and mark before he pushed chenle off him, "you're so clingy chenle."

jisung felt like crying as well when he saw chenle so hurt by it, he really just wanted to hug the boy but chenle had already slammed the door to his own room.

jeno, renjun, and donghyuck were shocked with jisung's reaction, because not only was jisung quite rude to chenle.

they know jisung would never do that. to anyone at all so if that's the case then...

what's wrong with jisung?

_ t b c _