20 ❥ wait really?

the dreamies continued eating dinner peacefully until suddenly there was a knock on the door, "kids? are you in there?"

mark stood up to answer the door and was met by fourteen men standing outside, "why are you all here?"

doyoung scoffed, "i'm sorry, we were just gonna invite you to drink with us, but obviously, chenle and jisung have to stay."

as soon as chenle heard that he pouted, "why do me and jisung have to stay here?! we can just peacefully stay in the corner." he complained.

kun looked at chenle in the eyes, "lele, the answer is no. jisung, look after chenle. you five, you have two minutes to get ready."

jeno looked at kun hyung, "but he's younger than chenle?" kun sighed, "we'll explain on the way. now hurry up." he whispered so the maknaes wouldn't hear.

the five younger boys quickly got ready as they were about to head out the door with the other members waiting for them, "please don't break anything and have fun!" donghyuck reminded as he was the last one to leave and quickly closed the door.

~ time skip to the restaurant ~

"ok look here, your manager told me that chenle's gay." taeyong looked at donghyuck, renjun, and jeno in the eye.

mark and jaemin spat their drinks out hearing that, "c-chenle is gay?" the two looked at each other. what have they done? the two quickly took another sip in worry.

donghyuck shrugged, "yeah, he likes jisung and that's why we told chenle to act clingy."

mark and jaemin then spat their drinks out for the second time, "y-you what?"

taeil sighed as he grabbed tissue for the two to wipe themselves, "stop making a mess kids. you're like jisung and chenle."

mark raised his hands, "we have a confession to make."

all nineteen heads then turned to mark,

"jisung's gay as well."

_ t b c _