16 ❥ talk with the hyungs 3

"u-uhm... JAEMIN TEACH OUR SON!" mark put all the pressure on jaemin, the blue haired boy slapped mark's back, "how dare you! i'm your hyung!"

jaemin rolled his eyes as he crossed his arms, "exactly! now teach our son how to kiss someone." mark sighed as he faced jisung, "so jisung..."

mark gulped for a moment, "s-since you're the dom in the relationship, when you kiss chenle, you have to hold chenle's waist with one arm and use the other to deepen the kiss with him, and eventually he'll wrap his arms around your neck."

jisung tilted his head in confusion, "but i already did that?" jaemin and mark nodded trying to process the information and once they did, "i see... i see... WAIT YOU'VE KISSED CHENLE ALREADY?"

jisung laughed nervously, "well i've pecked him on the lips once, i kissed him on the lips for five seconds, and in my dream we..."

jaemin and mark stared at their son seriously, "what did you and chenle do in your dream?"

jisung pressed his lips into a thin line before starting, "i kinda made him lay down on the bed and we started making out and i sucked his neck a bit..."

mark turned to jaemin, "bro, jisung's too deep into the situation. what do we do?" jisung looked at his two hyungs confusingly. what did they mean?

"aren't we having dinner with them tonight?" jaemin asked looking at the two. "perfect!" mark applauded jaemin.

"wait, what are you gonna do?" jisung asked a bit scared. jaemin and mark held one shoulder of jisung, "listen to me, you have to ignore him the whole night. trust us. it'll work."

before jisung could even reply, the door clicked open suddenly clicked open, "yes! we don't have to do the program!"

mark looked at the manager, "what happened?" the manager shook his head, "they cancelled it. i'll be leaving now. don't make a mess during dinner!" the seven laughed at their silly manager who had just left.

jisung spotted chenle running towards him, "jisungie~" chenle quickly hugged jisung, burying his face into his chest. "i missed you a lot jisung." chenle looked up with puppy eyes at jisung.

jisung looked at mark and jaemin, how was he gonna avoid chenle being this cute?

_ t b c _