~ Truth or Dare ~

~months prior, on Onderon~

When the time came for Lux's friend's party, Ahsoka's injuries were almost completely healed, taking away an easy excuse to not go.

It had taken her a long time to get ready. She was wearing a short, sparkly skirt, and there were few things Ahsoka hated more than skirts. Lux had suggested a pair of platform heels, but she ended up wearing a pair on sandals instead. She had never worn body glitter before, and it itched like crazy.

She could hear the party before she saw it. As Lux stopped the speeder, Ahsoka gave the house a once-over. There were people everywhere. Drinks were strewn about the lawn, and the party-goers were dancing and screaming. The loud, thumping music made her lekku ring.

"Are you sure about this?" she asked Lux.

He nodded. "It'll be fun. Give it an hour, and we'll leave if you're hating it, okay?"

"If you say so," she muttered. She already got to say "I told you so" about ice skating, and she really hoped that this party wouldn't end similarly.

Lux led her through a crowd to the inside of the house. Thankfully, the obnoxious music was coming from outside, but it was still too loud for her taste. It reeked of alcohol, and the air was incredibly hot and sticky. There weren't as many bottles on the ground as there were outside, and the people seemed to be at least a little bit calmer. They first walked into the kitchen, which had turned into a bar. People stood in clumps, talking and drinking come concoctions Ahsoka wasn't familiar with.

"You want anything?" Lux asked.

"No thanks." She had no idea what she would say if she were drunk with Lux here, and she really didn't care to find out.

He shrugged. "Do you mind if I have a little?"

"No, go ahead."

He pushed his way through to the counter and poured himself something while Ahsoka explored the adjacent room. The dining room table had become a table for cup pong, with people shouting and chugging some green drink. Was this really what people did for fun? She shuddered. Disgusting.

Lux placed a hand on her shoulder. "Juma Juice," he said, offering her his cup. "Try some?"

She took the cup. "I thought that wasn't alcoholic?"

"Not usually. This has a little bit of kyrf mixed in. Nothing too strong, of course."

She took a sip. It wasn't often that she allowed herself to drink. As a Togruta, she had a higher tolerance for alcohol, but it was unprofessional when she was in uniform, which was most of the time. Plus, she didn't want to endure the wrath of Anakin Skywalker. The drink tasted fruity, but it wasn't something she was immediately familiar with. The taste lingered in her mouth as she gave the cup back to Lux. "That's actually not terrible," she said.

Lux took another sip as one of the guys playing cup pong fell on the table. Ahsoka winced as he hit his head on the back of a chair. Lux chuckled. "Shall we continue exploring?"

He led her past the stairs and into the living room. It was darker than the rest of the house, and there weren't as many people. In every corner, there was a couple kissing, and there was a group sitting and talking on the couch.

"Hey, Bonteri!" a voice said.

Lux turned, and his face lit up. "Hey, Chaz! Thanks for the invite!" So this was the friend Lux had been talking about.

"Yeah, man. Glad you could come." He glanced at Ahsoka. "This your girl?"

"Oh," he said, clearly not expecting that question. "She's..."