4

minho was in biology class. the teacher had just announced that they're doing a quick pair task. minho's eyes widened, and he could already see misa walking towards him. minho quickly got up from his chair, and rushed to sit next to seungmin. seungmin was a bit surprised by minho's quick appearence.

"hey seungmin, wanna pair with me?" minho asked.

seungmin smiled at him, and then minho noticed seungmin was looking behind his shoulder. minho slowly turned his head, almost getting startled when he saw misa standing right next to him.

"oh, hey misa" minho said nervously.

"hi minho!" she said with a wide smile. "oh, i was just going to ask if you wanna pair up, but if you have a pair already i guess not then..." she said trailing off, fiddling with her shirt.

"yeah, sorry" minho said, turning around to look at seungmin. misa looked surprised, but then left to find a new pair. she knew almost everyone from the class anyway, so she wouldn't have trouble finding another pair.

minho let out a breath he didn't know he was holding. seungmin saw his nervousness and chuckled a bit. "so, page 97..."

the class went by quickly, and after it was finished, minho and seungmin left the class together.

"do you want to come eat with us?" minho asked.

"sure" seungmin said, nodding.

the boys went to the cafeteria together, catching jisung and felix with them on the way there. the boys got their food, and went to sit at their now usual table.

they were eating and chatting about whatever. minho was poking at his food. he was thinking about hyunjin and their interaction from yesterday. he wasn't sure if he felt annoyed, confused or even insecure for some reason. maybe all of them.

"minho?" jisung said loudly, snapping him out of his thoughts.

"oh sorry. did you say something?" he asked.

"i was asking about yesterday. what happened with hyunjin?"

"yeah, we were wondering about how it went" felix said.

"hyunjin? hwang hyunjin?" seungmin said, confused.

"he's been bothering minho for a while now" felix said, seungmin letting out a small 'ah'.

"he's- he's not bothering. he's just annoying" minho said. "and it went well. we just... talked."

"about what?"

"about misa."

"i knew it!" jisung said loudly.

jisung, seungmin and felix kept on conversing about the said boy and his friends. minho was listening to them but wasn't that focused.

he lifted his gaze, looking at the table where hyunjin and his friends were sitting at. to his surprise, he noticed hyunjin looking at him. when they locked eyes, the other one looked away. minho puffed slightly, wondering what it was about.

___________

just a short "filler", the next chapter gets pretty real tho :o