14

"goddamit, open the door!"

jisung was banging at minho's house's front door. his parents weren't home and minho hadn't answered him in two days, so he started to get worried.

"is he dead?" jisung said to himself, and when he realized that it could be true, he panicked.

"oh god oh god..." he mumbled to himself, looking for a key hidden somewhere. he looked under the doormat and inside a flowerpot next to the door but he couldn't find it.

to his surprise the door suddenly opened, and jisung shot his head up.

"minho!" jisung said, feeling relieved and quickly getting inside. he shut the door, and turned to look at minho. he frowned as he saw the way the other one looked.

"oh no.." he said. minho's eyes were red and his face was swollen, looking kind of pale. "what's happened to you?"

minho scratched his nape awkwardly. "i.. it's nothing."

jisung looked concerned, but decided to drop it for now. "have you eaten? when even was the last time you ate?" he asked.

"uh, at 10am..." minho said.

"minho, you need to-"

"...yesterday."

jisung's eyes widened. "what the hell? you need to eat, minho! you look like shit" jisung said, walking to the kitchen to make something for him to eat. minho quietly sat down at the table, waiting for jisung to make something.

"here" jisung said, as he soon placed a cup of warm instant ramen in front of minho. he took some chopsticks and gave a pair to minho and took a pair for himself. he sat down opposite of minho, and started to eat.

minho looked down at his food. he didn't really feel like eating, but decided it's best if he did. he picked up the chopsticks and started to eat. jisung was glad that the boy was eating. he wondered if minho would have eaten anything at all today, if he hadn't come here to feed him.

jisung soon noticed a few tears dropping from minho's eyes. he stopped eating, looking at the other boy with big eyes.

"minho.." he softly said, bringing his hand to his shoulder. minho let go of the chopsticks and covered his face as he couldn't control the tears falling from his eyes.

"i-i'm so stupid, i don't know why i'm crying about this" minho stuttered between his breaths.

jisung got up from his seat, walking next to minho.

"you're not stupid. you can cry, it's okay" jisung said. minho lifted his gaze and looked at jisung with teary eyes. he slowly leaned into jisung, letting the unshed tears fall and jisung put his arms around the other, caressing his back as he was crying onto his shoulder.

"shh, it's okay" jisung whispered.

they stayed like that, hugging each other with minho crying against jisung's shoulder, making a wet spot on his shirt. it took a while for minho to calm down and stop crying. jisung carefully pulled away from the hug, staying next to minho.

"what happened?" jisung asked quietly.

minho took a deep breath. "it's... don't freak out, okay?" he said.

jisung curled his eyebrows a bit, wondering why he would freak out. "i won't."

"okay, so..." minho started. "hyunjin was here, like you know. and... we kind of..." minho said, thinking about how to say it to jisung's face.

"you what?"

"kissed, jisung."

jisung's eyes widened for a second. "oh."

"yeah. and it wasn't just a single kiss, you know" minho said, sniffling. "i think he freaked out. he hasn't been answering my messages."

jisung nodded, processing everything he had just heard. he was softly caressing the other's arm.

"i'm sure he'll come around, minho" he said. "you just need to be patient."

"yeah. i know" he said. "i'm stupid for crying over this, but i just feel like i ruined our friendship."

"you're not stupid. it's okay to feel the way you feel" jisung said.

minho stared at jisung. "is it?"

jisung let out a small chuckle. "of course. our feelings don't always even really make sense, it's okay to cry when you're feeling upset."

a smile appeared on minho's face, that hadn't happened in a while. "thanks jisung."

"and with hyunjin, i think he's just... really confused right now. i know that you've gotten really important to him, there's no way that your relationship would be ruined because of this."

minho looked down with the slightest smile on his face. "you really think that?"

"yeah" jisung said, placing his hand on minho's leg.

"now, what if we watched a movie together? we haven't done that in a while" jisung suggested.

minho smiled, sniffling and nodding his head. "sounds nice" he said. "thanks jisung."

the boys spent the evening together, watching a movie from minho's laptop on his bed. minho was thankful, for having jisung there with him, making him feel better.