11

minho had been bored out of his mind the past few days. it was now sunday, and minho was excited because he was finally going to hang out with his friends, who he hadn't seen in a long time outside of school.

they had agreed to meet at the mall at 3pm. they were going to hang out there together and maybe go watch a movie. minho checked the time, and it was 2.30pm now. he needed to leave soon, because he was going to walk to the mall.

after changing into bit more suitable clothes, minho left the house and started to head towards the mall. it didn't take long for him to arrive. he got inside and was met with jeongin and felix waiting for him and the others. minho's face lightened up and he rushed over to them.

"minho!" jeongin said excitedly as he noticed the other walking closer to them. jeongin hugged minho tightly with a smile on his face. "i missed you" he said.

"i missed you too, jeongin" minho said. after they backed away he gave a quick hug to felix too, saying hi to him.

"we haven't seen each other in ages, i've missed annoying you" jeongin said, making minho laugh.

"well i'm here now" minho said, taking a hold of jeongin's cheek and squeezing it. "where's jisung and seungmin by the way?" minho asked, looking around but not seeing the others.

"i don't know, i thought they were going to-"

"we're here!" jisung shouted, coming behind them with seungmin next to him. "sorry we're late."

"it's fine, minho also just arrived" jeongin said, smiling at them.

"oh good" jisung said, wiping his face. they all greeted each other before minho started to speak.

"so now that we're all here, is anyone else craving for coffee?" he said.

"you and your coffee addiction" jisung said, chuckling.

"we could go to a cafe?" seungmin offered.

everyone agreed, and they went up the stairs to get to a cafe that they all liked. it was cozy and not too expensive for them. the group of friends ordered what they wanted and then went to sit down. minho had ordered an iced americano and was now happily drinking it.

they hadn't hung out together in a while, so they had a lot to catch up on. they were chatting and laughing and soon they had already sat at the cafe for over an hour, and minho was already on his second coffee.

after a while the boys got out of the cafe, and were deciding on what to do next. they started to walk down the hallway and it didn't take long for them to almost crash onto three familiar figures walking from the opposite direction.

"oh, crazy to see you here" changbin said, hyunjin and chan next to him. minho looked up at hyunjin, seeing him already looking at him and giving him a small smirk.

"hey!" minho said. "what are you doing here?"

"just hanging out" chan said. "we're going to go watch a movie."

"oh, really? we kinda had plans to go see a movie too" seungmin said.

"who are they?" jeongin whispered to minho.

"friends from our school" minho answered, jeongin nodding and focusing back to the three boys.

"what if we go watch a movie together?" hyunjin offered. the five boys turned their heads to look at each other. no one seemed to be against that except for felix at first because 'changbin was there to annoy him', but he also gave in to the idea, so they agreed.

"alright, let's go then" chan said and smiled at them. all of them started to walk towards the movie theater that was at the other side of the mall. changbin moved to walk next to felix.