1

Y/n pov:
Me and Mattia have been together for 3 years. We're so in love with each other. When ever someone looks at him, or talks to him, or even tries to touch him. They're dead. I put them in our basement and torture them. Then kill them. They will not have Mattia. He's mine and mine forever.
Mattia's pov:
Y/n makes me go crazy about her. I love her so much. She's mine and only mine. No one can have her. If my guys try to touch what's mine I kill them. I don't care who it is. I'm crazy for my babygirl. I will never leave her and she will never be me. We haven't gotten caught yet. We still live in California. It was my idea to move here about 2 years ago. We don't do school anymore. We have no kids. We're just chilling here. And living our best life.
End of pov
Y/n- hey baby
Mattia- hey mamas what's up
Y/n- nothing I'm bored
Mattia- me to babygirl but we can't go anywhere for now
Y/n- ugh this is so annoying I wanna go somewhere
Mattia- we will soon I promise babygirl
Y/n- okay my love
Mattia- so many people are texting us. So are Alejandro and Kairi
Y/n- why don't you tell them where we are?
Mattia- what if they try to do anything to you
Y/n- My love no ones gonna take me away from you. I'm yours and only yours
Mattia- okay I love you
Y/n- I love you to
He grabs you by your waist and kisses you. You both let go.
Mattia- can we do something I'm bored
Y/n- let's make cookies *smiles*
Mattia- okay!
You guys go to the kitchen. You get the cookie mix thing and start to make them. Mattia stares at you while you were placing them on the sheet.
Y/n- what are you looking at *laughs*
Mattia- a beautiful girl *smiles*
Y/n- you're so cute
Mattia- not as cute as you
Y/n- haha okay
Once you were done placing them you put them in the oven to bake.
Mattia- we have time to kill. How long do they have to be in there for?
Y/n- 5-10 minutes
Mattia- do you know how many things we could do for those 5-10 minutes *smirks*
Y/n- what clean the house *laughs*
Mattia- babygirl don't play with me like that. I want you. I need you. Now.
He says it with a deep voice which turned you on a little bit.
Y/n- then have me.
You said it in a bold tone.
He picks you up and sets you on the counter. He starts kissing your neck while you're letting out small moans.
Mattia- you like that mamas
Y/n- keep going Mattia
Mattia- what's my name
He always wanted you to call him daddy or papi when you guys are doing it.
Y/n- d-daddy don't s-stop please
He keeps sucking on your neck for a while. He starts to go lower and lower. Until
*bing*
The cookies finished which made Mattia a little angry
Y/n- aww is my baby boy mad 🥺
Mattia- they just had to be done now
Y/n- baby it's okay
You go to the oven and put them on the counter.
Mattia- you know what that's it
You look at him confused. He picks you up and walks upstairs to your guys's bedroom. He pins you to the wall and starts to kiss you passionately. You loved the feeling of his soft cherry lips. They felt just right on your lips.
⚠️SMUT⚠️
He takes you to the bed and places you slowly without breaking the kiss. He takes off his shirt and your shirt and throws it somewhere in the room. He starts to suck on your neck and finds your sweet spot. That made you moan a little to loud. You could feel him smirking on your neck. After sucking on your sweet spot for a while he starts to go lower till he gets to you 🐱. He starts to eat you out while you were starting to moan like crazy. You arch your back which made Mattia smirk. He loves hearing you moan. He got back up and got a condom and put it on. Without a warning he slams it inside of you which makes you scream.
Y/n- f-fuck d-daddy
Mattia- you like that babygirl
Y/n- k-keep going
He goes faster and faster
Y/n- I-I'm about to c-cum
Mattia- cum for me baby
He pulls out and you cum and so does he. He takes off the condom and throws it away. He lays down next to you and wraps his arms around your waist and you both fall asleep.

Sorry this was short :(