34

Mattia- here's the plan. You're gonna flirt with him and when he gets distracted I'm gonna grab him from behind when no one is looking and I'm gonna cover his mouth till he passes out. After we'll take him to the car and put him in the trunk.
Y/n- alright perfect.
Mattia- alright ready?
Y/n- yup.

You go up to the waiter and he looks at you.
Waiter- oh hey.
Y/n- hey, whats your name again?
Waiter- Mario.
Y/n- right so Mario. I see you've been flirting with me.
Mario- yeah, but it's already to late. He asked you to marry him and you said yes.
Y/n- don't worry I'm only using him. I really want you.
Mario- really?
Y/n- yeah you're so fine, and cute.
Mario- well if you say so.
He was about to put his arms around your waist but Mattia grabs him and covers his mouth so he doesn't scream. No one saw anything.

After a while he finally passed out.
Y/n- alright he's out.
Mattia- okay, you have to call your dad. Ask him if he can keep Delilah for tonight.
Y/n- good idea.
You call your dad and he said that it wasn't a problem.
Y/n- alright we're good.
Mattia- okay lets go put him in the trunk.
You nod your head and you help Mattia get to the car. Once you guys got to the car you put him in the trunk and you both went inside the car and Mattia started driving.
Mattia- that was something.
Y/n- ya think. So what do we plan on doing with him?
Mattia- you really wanna help?
Y/n- yeah, I haven't killed anyone in a while.
Mattia- alright, and we'll just do what we need to do. Either keep him there for a while or kill him but torture him for a little.
Y/n- lets torture him for a little then kill him.
Mattia- god I love you.
Y/n- I love you too.
Mattia- baby, I'm so happy I get to clam you as my wife. Like you're mine.
Y/n- of course, always.

You guys arrive to the house

Mattia- alright lets get him out.
You guys go to the back and get him out. You get inside the house and go to the basement. Once you guys get there you tie him to the chair and leave him there.
Mattia- good job baby.
Y/n- thank you my love.
Mattia- lets keep him here for tonight we'll get some sleep and deal with him tomorrow. Or...
Y/n- or....?
Mattia- we could do something other than sleeping *smirks*.
Y/n- you're always horny.
Mattia- sorry that I have a sexy ass wife.
Y/n- you're cute.
Mattia- okay lets go to bed. I can't have you limping tomorrow.
Y/n- shush.
Mattia- haha alright lets go.

You guys go upstairs and go to your bedroom and change into comfortable clothes and go in the bed and fall asleep cuddling.