29

I finally get to the place. He's In there I know he is. I take my gun and put it in the back of my pants. (Idk if that makes sense anyways). This mother fucker will have to go through me if he thinks he'll get my daughter. It was time to end all of his bullshit. I sneak inside because I know there's a secret passage of getting inside. And I see him with his little crew. I swear all of them have small ass dicks but that's besides the point. I go inside and I quickly hide to hear what they're saying. They're talking about how they're gonna get to Delilah those sick fucks.

Normal pov:
??- alright here's the plan. We're gonna go in their house of course and take the child but we could also try to take y/n.

Not on my damn watch.
??- I don't think it'll be hard. They'll give us the baby no matter what.
Mattia gets out from where he was and points the gun at the man.
Mattia- you wanna try?
??- ha ha ha look who it is. Trying to be the hero? Huh Polibio.
Mattia- fuck you. You're not going anywhere near them.
??- what are you gonna do about it? I'm Alberto. You know I can't get anyone.
Mattia- not this time Albert. You're not going near them. You'll be on the ground. Fucking dead.
Albert- do it then. Shoot me. I'd rather be fucking dead right now.
Mattia- don't mind if I do. And your little small dick pack is gonna get it to.
Albert- you know you're not gonna shoot-
*Shot*
Mattia- what? I wasn't gonna shoot?
Albert- you- you-
He falls on the ground.
Mattia- alright small dick pack. Go anywhere near my girl or my child. You're dead just like your little boss right there.
Dudes- y-yes.
Mattia- now get the fuck out of here.
They all run away scared. Mattia looks around for a little and sees their plan.
Mattia- they were really ready to get to her. Never again.
I was about to leave when I heard sirens.
Mattia- fuck.
I run away to the back and escape. I run really fast to my car I go inside and drive off without the cops seeing me. At least it's all over with. Now I gotta be carful around those damn cops.