16

Mattia's pov:
I get out of my car and go inside the house with the groceries. I walk inside and my jaw drops. The whole house was trashed. Did somebody break in? Did they take y/n holy shit. I drop the bags and I run upstairs to the bedroom. And I see y/n. She looked so broken. I run up to her and say her name.
Mattia- hey, y/n y/n baby hey wake up. Please. It's mattia.
She wasn't waking up. What the fuck.
Mattia- baby, hey please come on.
I was tearing up.
Mattia- FUCK.
She was still breathing. I get up and run downstairs grab a cup and fill some water with it. I go back to the bedroom so fast. I pour some water on her face and her eyes start the open a little.
Normal pov:
Mattia- baby, baby, hey are you okay?
Y/n- m-mattia w-when did you get here? I-
Mattia- babe, what's going on?
Y/n- what do you mean I'm okay.
Mattia- y/n I walked inside the house. Everything was broken.
He looked down and saw your fist.
Mattia- y/n? Your fist. What did you do to yourself. You look so pale. What's wrong with you.
Y/n- mattia I'm fine. I'm good.
Mattia- you're not okay. Look at the house. What's going on my love?
Y/n- *sigh* mattia.
You start to cry. He just grabs you and hugs you.
Mattia- hey, hey, hey, I'm right here okay. I'm right here. You're safe. Okay?
Y/n- okay.
After a while of hugging you guys break the hug.
Y/n- I- I think I'm losing myself again.
You said softly.
Mattia- what do you mean losing yourself?
Y/n- I feel lost, I feel alone, scared, hurt, I feel like I'm gonna be alone again.
Mattia- hey, you're never going to be alone, I promise you I'm right here I'm not going anywhere. I mean y/n you're pregnant with our child. Don't ever think I'm leaving you.
Y/n- mattia you don't get it.
Mattia- how don't I get it. Y/n I know what you've been through.
Y/n- you don't know everything about me mattia
Mattia- y/n you've been crying for hours. And I know I don't know everything about you. But you have to tell me why you're doing this.
Y/n- mattia I- I- um.
Mattia- what is it love.
Y/n- I don't think I want to keep the baby.
Mattia- huh?
Y/n- I feel like I'm not ready, I feel like it's the baby that's making me feel like this. Mattia I'm not ready and we're still teenagers.
Mattia- b-but baby please we have to keep it. Please.
Y/n- I don't know mattia
Mattia- please stop calling me by my name.
Y/n- I- I feel like I'm gonna fail as a mother.
Mattia- my love. You're not going to. I already know you're going to be the best damn mom in the world. Please, let's keep it. I know we can do it.
Y/n- okay, fine.
You born hug each other.
Mattia- we got this. I promise.
You smile. But you still felt broken. You're going to keep the baby of course. But you felt alone still and scared. But mattia said everything will be okay. And let's hope it will. We got this. I know we do.