25

I go downstairs and see her laying down on the couch eating some cereal. She puts it down. Nows my chance.

Normal pov
Mattia goes behind you and starts kissing you neck.
Y/n- m-Mattia
Mattia- yeah...
You couldn't say anything you forgot how good it felt. After a minute of him kissing your neck he found your sweet spot. You let out a quiet moan sense Delilah was asleep. He moves to where you are and continues kissing your sweet spot. You wanted him to stop but you couldn't resist it felt so good.
Mattia- lets go upstairs.
He says in a deep voice.
You just nod your head and you both go upstairs. Once you both get upstairs he locks the door and picks you up and slowly puts you down on the bed while kissing you. He starts to kiss you all over your body till he reaches your shorts he takes them off with your underwear and he takes off your shirt and unclips your bra. He takes off his shirt and his pants with his boxers. He goes to you 🐱 and starts to eat you out. You roll your eyes back and moan loudly
(This makes me uncomfortable so just pretend like y'all did it😭)
You both were breathing heavily and he looked at you and you looked at him.
Mattia- you're so beautiful. You did amazing.
Y/n- you did to.
You get up but Mattia grabs you by your waist and cuddles with you.
Mattia- don't leave.
He says softly.
Y/n- I have to take a shower my love.
Mattia- fineee.
He lets you go. You try to get up but fall down and Mattia laughs at you.
Mattia- haha.
Y/n- help me?
Mattia- of course.
He gets up and helps you get to the shower.
After you shower you change into Mattia's hoodie and booty shorts.
You get out of the bathroom and see Mattia laying on his phone. You turn around and try to close the door when you felt a hard slap on you ass.
Mattia- nice ass.
He says while putting his arms around your waist.
Y/n- that hurt you know.
Mattia- oh well.
Y/n- alright now go on and take a shower.
You get on your bed and lay down. You scroll through your phone when you get a call. It's your dad.
Y/n- hey dad what's up?
Dad- hey honey umm hey listen to me.
Y/n- are you okay?
Dad- don't. Leave. Mattia's. Side. And that baby don't leave herself. Please
Y/n- w-why?
Dad- I cant explain but please be safe and make sure Mattia is with you at all times and put that baby next to you.
Y/n- o-okay dad. Are you gonna be okay?
Dad- I'll be fine. Don't worry about me.
Y/n- okay I love you.
Dad- I love you to pumpkin I have to go.
Y/n- okay.

Y/n- what the fuck is going on? I gotta get Delilah.
You get up fast and run to her room. You see her laying in her crib. You pick her up slowly and set her on the bed.
Mattia gets out of the shower and looks at your with confusion. He could tell you were panicking.
Mattia- hey, hey baby what's going on?
Y/n- I- Mattia p-please.
Mattia- hey shhh I'm right here.
He says while hugging you.
Mattia- now tell me. what's going on?
Y/n- please don't leave my side.
Mattia- I wasn't planning on it. Why?
Y/n- something's going on.
Mattia- what do you mean.
Y/n- we have to be carful Mattia. My dad told me that we have to keep Delilah by our side at all times.
Mattia- I have a feeling I know what's going on.
Y/n- what's going on?
Mattia- mafia war.
Y/n- y-your in a mafia?
Mattia- I'm sorry I didn't tell you. I thought this would never ever happen.
Y/n- hey I'm not mad at you. I know you only didn't tell me to keep me safe.
Mattia- I'm so happy you understand.
Y/n- of course. But Mattia I'm scared.
Mattia- it's going to be okay. I'll keep both of you safe no matter what. I have a lot of guns under the wardrobe and in the basement so it's okay.
Y/n- okay. I'm scared for Delilah though. I don't wanna lose her.
Mattia- hey, look at me.
You look at him with tears in your eyes but he wipes them.
Mattia- I will take care of you both no matter what risk it's at. You both are my souls. Okay?
Y/n- okay.
He kisses your forehead and hugs you.