6

Y/n- okay I'm leaving. I need to see my dad I miss him so much. Okay I can do this. You got this y/n. I just need to pack my stuff go to my car and leave.
You go to your guys room and get some stuff. Mattia was sleeping on the couch so you had to stay quiet. You pack some stuff that you're going to need. You're not going to stay there your just gonna see him and leave after a few days pass by. Right?
You go inside the garage and go inside of your car. You open the garage and turn on your car and drive away really fast.
Y/n- holy shit. I did it. Oh my god okay.
Mattia's pov:
I wake up and hear a car turn on and drive away. I got up and yelled for y/ns name. But there was no answer. She must me on the roof again. I went up to the rooftop. She wasn't there.
Mattia- what the hell? Y/N. I can't loose you. Baby where are you!?
My heart was beating fast. Did someone take her? They couldn't have. I called her phone. She didn't answer. I was getting mad and sad. If someone took her they're dead. Then something clicked.
*flashback*
Y/n- Mattia please let me see my dad I haven't seen him for 2 years TWO FUCKING YEARS.
Mattia- baby I know you wanna see him and I want you to see him. But you can't it's to dangerous.
*end of flashback*
Mattia- FUCK
I screamed so loud. I got my clothes on fast and packed some stuff with me. I went in my car and started to drive. I looked at my phone. She had her location on. I've never driven so fast in my life before. My babygirl ran away from me? But why. I know she wanted to see her dad but. It's not safe for her. I could be found. I mean I kill people. For her. Because I love her. She's mine. No one else's.
Back to your pov:
I'm still driving. I have this weird feeling that Mattia's gonna find me. But I know he's not. He can't. I started driving a little faster. I really hope mattia doesn't find me. I hope I don't get founded. I kill people. And Mattia doesn't know that. I don't want him to know. My head started to hurt for some odd reason.
Y/n- why do I feel so weak. What the hell?
I stopped at a red light and felt someone touch the back of my neck.
Y/n- what the hell?
I turn around and see...

Cliffhanger don't hate me I have homework 😔 I just wanted to update y'all! I'll update tonight !