28

Mattia pov:

I get all of my stuff ready. It was going to be a long drive but I have to do this for Delilah and y/n. I can't have y/n keep on having these panic attacks it worries me. But I know who it is that texted her. And I know exactly where he lives. I used to work for him until he did something he shouldn't have. So I left them. I thought it was all over. But I guess not. He doesn't stop until he gets what he wants. He wants Delilah. He wants her because she's so precious and he wants to sell her. He did that to kids while I was working for him. It made me sick, it made me want to kill him. And I will. I need to.
Once I got everything ready y/n was waiting for me.

Mattia- I promise I'll be okay. You two stay safe. Okay.
Y/n- you stay safe as well my love.
Mattia- I love you both so much okay.

I kiss Delilah on her forehead and y/n on the lips.
Mattia- I'll see you soon.
Y/n- okay I love you.
Mattia- I love you to.

I leave and get to my car. I go inside and start driving. I was angry but also scared myself. I didn't need this happening in my life. Not with y/n or Delilah. I can't let Delilah grow up knowing she almost could've gotten kidnapped. But that won't happen. Ever.

Y/n pov:

Once Mattia left I was scared. I don't want him to get hurt. But he promised me he'll be safe. I hope he'll be back by tonight hopefully. I need him here with Delilah and I. But he's got this. I know who he is. He's amazing. He knows where it is. I should've gone with him but I can't risk Delilah going with us. I was with Delilah in her room playing with her when my phone started ringing. It was my dad.

Y/n- hello, dad.
Dad- hey, honey are you okay?
Y/n- yes, I'm fine. I'm with Delilah.
Dad- Mattia told me that he went to go get him.
Y/n- how did he tell you?
Dad- phone.
Y/n- right. Are you okay?
Dad- I'm perfectly fine pumpkin.
Y/n- thank god.
Dad- how's Delilah?
Y/n- she's good she's playing with her toys.
Dad- aww well tell her grandpa will see her soon.
Y/n- I will haha.
Dad- okay I got to go buy stay safe pumpkin.
Y/n- I will dad. You to.
Dad- okay talk to you later.
Y/n- bye.

Mattia's pov:

I'm still driving I told y/n's dad that I was going to stop him. He was of course okay with it. I know I'm not very close with her dad but he likes me. I was an hour away from getting there. Nothing was gonna stop me at all. I could do this and end all of this for good.

(Y'all are not ready for next chapter😌)