38

A few months later

Tomorrow Mattia and I were getting married. This all feels like a dream. I'm getting married to a person who I honestly fell in love with. My dad and everyone knows where we are. We told all of Mattia's friends. We're gonna get married in New Jersey because it's where Mattia's friends are and basically mine. I'm really excited to see all of them. It was currently 4 in the morning because we have a flight today to New Jersey. I went and packed my stuff and his and Delilahs. I go to the bedroom and see Mattia all dressed. His sweatpants and hoodie. He looked good.
Mattia- hey baby.
Y/n- hey handsome.
Mattia- you look good.
Y/n- same to you.
(This is what you were wearing)

Y/n- I'll go get Delilah.
Mattia- don't wake her up.
Y/n- I won'tttt.
Mattia- okay haha. I'll put our stuff in the car.
Y/n- okay.
I get Delilah and pick her up slowly. I didn't wake her up.
Y/n- ready to see your uncles and aunts if they even have girlfriends.
I whispered to her.
I go downstairs and made sure all of the doors were locked.
Y/n- okay everything's locked.
I go to the garage and see Mattia waiting.
Mattia- I'll put her in the car seat.
Y/n- okay.
Mattia grabs her carefully and places her in the car seat. I look to see how he was doing it. He looked like he was struggling. I was quietly laughing.
Mattia- how the fuck does this work?
Y/n- here.
I buckle her and he looked shocked.
Y/n- it's not that hard love.
Mattia- whatever.
Y/n- lets just go we have a plane to catch.
Mattia- okay.

At the airport
We finally got to the airport. Mattia texted Alejandro making sure that we made it and he replied with okay.
Mattia- you ready?
Y/n- yup.
We get out of the car and leave it there sense we'll be back. We go inside and I grab Delilah. We go to the plane and go inside. We're first class because it's a lot more comfortable. Mattia puts out suitcases up and sits down next to me while Delilah is sitting in the middle.
Mattia- I'm so excited baby.
Y/n- me to.
Mattia- did you say bye to dad?
Y/n- yes I did.
Mattia- okay. Let's hope my mom and dad will stay chill once they see us.
Y/n- I really hope they don't get mad.
Mattia- baby. They wont.
Y/n- okay.
Mattia- baby.
Y/n- yeah?
Mattia- I love you, okay.
Y/n- I love you to Mattia.
He gives you a peck of the lips.
Mattia- by the way Ale, Kairi, Robert, Roshaun, and Alvaro are picking us up.
Y/n- who are the last three?
Mattia- you'll see. They're amazing.
Y/n- okay.