17

2 months later...

Mattia and I are still together. The problem is I'm still not okay. But I'm not harming myself or the baby. If mattia thinks I'm okay then that's good. Everyone thinks I'm okay, and happy. But I still feel alone. Maybe the pain will end soon. I'm currently in the bedroom laying on the bed looking at the ceiling. "Do I feel good?" I think to myself. I don't feel like killing people anymore. Mattia and I were somewhere and a girl looked at him I didn't even acknowledge it. But I'm still in love with him of course.

Mattia walks upstairs and sees y/n laying.
Mattia- hey babe.
Y/n- hey.
Mattia- you okay?
Y/n- yeah no I'm good. Why?
Mattia- just making sure. Do you need anything?
Y/n- I'm good mattia. Thank you though.
Mattia- baby can I ask you something?
Y/n- yeah.
Mattia- why are you calling me by my name?
Y/n- why is their something wrong with calling you by your name?
Mattia- no. It's just *sigh* you've change y/n. You don't call me baby, bubs, love, babe, nothing like that anymore.
Y/n- that doesn't mean I changed. Listen mattia. I love you okay?
Mattia- I feel like your losing feelings. Are you?
Y/n- hey, don't ever say that. I will love you forever. Okay?
Mattia- okay. I love you.
Y/n- I love you to.
He leans in and he kisses you. You kiss back.
Mattia- how's the baby?
Y/n- it's good. Just kicking a lot.
Mattia- ah I cant wait to for those 3 words.
Y/n- what 3 words?
Mattia- it's a girl.
Y/n- nope it's gonna be a boy.
Mattia- I doubt that.
Y/n- I don't, watch it'll be a boy.
Mattia- how about we make a bet.
Y/n- what's the bet?
Mattia- if it's a boy you can do whatever you want to me either it's exposing me, throwing water on me, Whatever. And if I win...
Y/n- what?
He walks closer to your ear and whispers.
Mattia- when that baby comes out I get to fuck you till you can't walk.
Y/n- alright. Bet.
You both shake hands.
Mattia- oh I'm so gonna win.
Y/n- yeah we'll see about that.

A little later...
Mattia was currently in the basement because he was cleaning the weapons that were used. Gosh I really hope it's a boy. I don't want Mattia to do that. I just don't feel like doing it with him. I know it looks like I lied to him. But I do love him. I just don't want to do it. He's obsessed with me. But I can't talk because so am I. But am I anymore?