27

Mattia Delilah and I were all on the couch. Delilah was watching her favorite show. She's a very happy and good baby. I'm so happy. I just don't want her to be and only child though. Let's hope Mattia and I can try again. We used a condom last night we can try without it maybe?
We were all chilling when my phone buzzed. I got a text. I checked to see who it was. It was a random number.

Unknown: you're baby's next.
Y/n- who the hell are you?
Unknown: Mattia knows who I am.
Y/n- how did you get my number.
Unknown- don't worry about it. Just take good good care of Delilah.
Y/n- you're fucking crazy. Don't go near my child.
Unknown- we'll see.

I started to panic and Mattia noticed.
Mattia- baby, baby breath hey.
Y/n- Mattia we need to move somewhere. We have to. Please.
Mattia- why? What's going on?
Y/n- some random ass fucking number just texted me saying 'your baby is next'. I'm not safe here Mattia. At all.
Mattia- I know exactly who texted you. We don't have to leave. We can stay here. I promise we'll be okay.
Y/n- Mattia I can't Delilah isn't even a year old yet. What the hell are we going to do?
Mattia- you need to breath.
Y/n- YOU CANT KEEP TELLING ME TO BREATH. IT'S NOT WORKING.
Mattia- babe I know you're scared. But please for me, and Delilah. Stay here I promise with everything in me I will take care of you both. No matter what.
Y/n- I-I.
You pass out.
Mattia- y/n. Fuck.

Mattia's pov:
I put y/n on the couch and take Delilah to the safest room in the house. I put her to sleep. Luckily she falls asleep fast so it didn't take long. I go downstairs and I get some water from the kitchen. I go back to the couch with a cup of water and I put some on my hand and put it on y/n's face. She flutters her eyes and slowly wakes up.

Normal pov:
Mattia- hey baby. You okay?
Y/n- y-yeah. Did I pass out?
Mattia- yes you did.
Y/n- wait. WHERE'S DELILAH?
Mattia- hey calm down. She's safe. She's sleeping in a safe room in the house.
Y/n- okay.
Mattia- like I said nothing will happen to you two.
Y/n- but what about you?
Mattia- I know how to take care of myself baby.
Y/n- I cant lose you.
Mattia- you won't.
Y/n- ti amo.
Mattia- ti amo baby.
You kiss his cheek.
Mattia- is your head feeling good?
Y/n- yes. I'm okay thank you Mattia.
Mattia- okay, I'm gonna go stop this.
Y/n- w-what no baby please no.
Mattia- baby, I cant let you have anxiety because of this bullshit anymore. I know what my plan is. I got this.
Y/n- okay. Fine. But please, be safe.
Mattia- I will.