Chapter 5

They were on their way to Berk and night had fallen before they arrived on the gloomy island. They walked through the town, Flynn was in the sea while Toothless and Stormfly followed them. As they walked through the village, they couldn't help but notice that everything was broken, burned and scattered around.

"How long has this war lasted again?" Rapunzel asked, still glancing around the ill forsaken island.

Eugene sighed and looked about, it seemed hope was drained from his lively eyes, "Three long years. Our Chief tried his best, but the Beserkers are at equal strength."

"Oh, but, where's your Chief? Shouldn't there be a hideout or something?" Astrid inquired.

"Well, we have a base. That's where we're heading to right now," Eugene replied. Just then did they reach what looked like a very big house.

"Welcome to our base," Eugene said sarcastically. They entered the big oak doors to see something horrible. There were bodies of men and women scattered here and there, burn marks were on the walls, weapons lay on the ground or in the bodies of people, blood stains were seen almost everywhere and darkness loomed over the room, making it seem so hideous.

"What...happened?" Rapunzel gasped.

"I don't know. It seems that there's been an attack, but Berk lost, from the looks of it. But where they are nummmpohhhh!"

Men suddenly tied their hand and legs together and trapped the dragons in nets. Dagur emerged from the shadows. When he noticed Astrid he smiled.

"Let her go," he said, pointing to Astrid and walking closer to her.

"Don't hurt her!" Rapunzel screeched, struggling to get loose of the ropes that held her. Eugene did the same.

Astrid was released and she delivered a punch at Dagur. He blocked and pulled her to him. He held her waist to him and whispered in her ear, "Let's see how Hiccup will react seeing you with the mighty Dagur."

Astrid didn't understand anything he said, but decided to just keep quiet. "Come on!" Dagur yelled.

Dagur carried Astrid bridal style and said, "Oh once I get you to be mine, Hiccup will crumble. Oh wait, your already mine."

Astrid glared at him, "Like I would ever be yours!"

Dagur chuckled, "Trust me beautiful, I've had my eyes on you since I attacked. But then Hiccup sent you away."

Sent her away? What?

"I still won't be yours!" Astrid protested, struggling in his hold, but he held her tightly.

"Oh, keep quiet babe," Dagur shushed her.

"I am not your babe!" Astrid yelled at him, still squirming in his grip.

"Yes you are, babe," Dagur smirked and winked at her.

Astrid huffed and glared at the guy. By then they had reached some sort of cave. They walked in and she noticed some passageways along the cavern. They walked through a dark passageway.

Suddenly, Dagur stopped. "Hiccup," he said in the dark. Astrid heard a clang on metal and someone say, "Dagur. What do you want?!"

"Illuminate!" Dagur yelled and he put Astrid down. He still held her tightly though.

Light then filled the room when a guard went in with a torch. Astrid saw him. Auburn hair, green eyes. It was he.

"Astrid!" He yelled when he saw her.

"Who are you?" Astrid asked, still squirming in Dagur's grip.

Before Hiccup could answer, guards brought in an untied Rapunzel and Eugene. They were thrown into the cage next to Hiccup.

"The hit..." Hiccup mumbled. Astrid didn't understand anything.

"You see Haddock, she's mine," Dagur smirked.

"I AM NOT YOU-" Before Astrid could finish her sentence, the most unexpected thing happened. Dagur's lips were on hers as he kissed her feverishly. She tried to push him back, but he held her tightly as he kept on kissing her.

So Astrid had no other choice but to just stand there, frozen. Hiccup was rattling on the bars screaming, "Stop it! She's mine Dagur, not yours! She's supposed to be my wife you son of a half troll!"

Eugene glared at Dagur as Rapunzel yelled, "Hey, lips off my sister!"

Dagur let go of Astrid and smirked at Hiccup. Astrid wiped her lips feverishly and then...slapped the crap out of Dagur.

"Are you serious?! I don't like you!" Astrid yelled, kicking his side.

When Dagur got up on his feet, he glared at her. "You'll pay for that, babe."

"I'm not your babe!" Astrid yelled.

"She's not your babe!" Hiccup yelled at the same time.

Dagur glared at Hiccup and took Astrid in his arms. "Come with me, darling."

Hiccup glared at Dagur as he walked out the room, a squirming Astrid yelling and kicking him.

***

That night, they heard screams.

***

Hey guys. I know. I hate this chapter too. *cries* I'm so sorry! But Hiccup and Astrid met already, so that counts right? But she doesn't remember him....

I'm an evil person, aren't I? XD

Also, if you want, please don't forget about "Hydrokinetic Love" which is my new story. Wanna read? Sure! Don't want to? I'm not forcing you. :)

God Bless! ~FYIris109