Chapter 7

"Thank you," Hiccup hugged the old man. The elder hugged back and told them to stay safe.

That night, hmas they hid in the cave the old man told them to hide, Rapunzel wrapped her hair around Astrid with the help of the boys.

"How does this help?" Hiccup asked. Rapunzel only shushed him.

Once the hair was in place, Rapunzel started to sing. "Flower gleam and glow, let your power shine."

The boys watched in amazement as the hair began to glow.

"Let the clock reverse, bring back what once was mine. Heal was has been hurt, change the fate's design, save what has been lost, bring back what once was mine. What once was mine."

Astrid's wounds healed and her eyes fluttered open. Hiccup, Eugene and Rapunzel cheered. But their celebration was cut short when they were ambushed.

"No, let go!" Astrid yelled squirming as a big man held her. They put her in a portable cage and tied the others up. They then left.

But before they disappeared though, Hiccup managed to catch a glimpse of who led the ambush. It was the old man, and he was next to...

Drago Bludvist.

Hiccup squirmed in the ropes that held him.

"No!"

*

Meanwhile, Astrid sobbed as she watched Dagur's throat being slit because he almost killed her. Drago was an unmerciful man.

"Let the ritual begin."

Yay! Double update! BUT. Oh no! What's Drago planning????

God Bless! ~ FYIris109