Chapter 8

"Aah!" Astrid yelled, rattling the cage that held her in. But, no one was paying attention to her. Drago and some other men were busy chanting some sort of incantation.

Suddenly, everything around her turned black. Her heart stopped beating, her eyes closed, she breathed her last breath and her soul left her body.

Her soul was a beautiful pheonix. It's flames blazed as bright as the sun, and it flew with grace. Then it dissolved into an icy blue eagle, and the eagle took the shape of a woman.

The woman had icy blue eyes, her hair was a piercing blond and her lips were cherry red. She glanced around when Drago came forward to her, and embraced her with love, something that Drago's men hadn't expected.

"My beloved Icy," he whispered, and captured her lips in his. The woman gasped for a moment before mumbling his name as she kissed back.

Just then did Hiccup, Eugene and Rapunzel escape because the old man had set free Stormfly and Toothless (I know, this man is weird). The two dragons quickly caught their scent and when they did find the trapped trio, they chewed on the ropes that held them.

They were now running back to Dagur, maybe Drago's lair. When they arrived, they were disgusted at what they saw. Dagur's dead body was left just outside the cave where Dagur had kept them.

Just when they set foot in the lair, they saw a blue eagle soaring a few meters away and they ran towards the source. They were surprised to see Dagur kissing someone, but they didn't pay attention to that.

Hiccup, Eugene and Rapunzel were running towards Astrid's lifeless body inside a cage. Toothless and Stormfly broke the cage door (but they were careful not to hurt Astrid) and Hiccup carried her bridal style and layed her on the ground outside the cage.

"Astrid, please, wake up. I need you," Hiccup cried, shaking her corpse. She never did stir. Rapunzel tried her hair power, but it didn't work. Nothing worked. Astrid was truly gone. All of them sobbed, Hiccup wailed loudly.

Meanwhile, Icy and Drago heard Hiccup's cries. Icy turned and saw Astrid's dead body. She gasped and ran towards Astrid's corpse, Drago following her, confused written on his face.

Icy plopped down on the ground beside Astrid and carressed her cheeks, tears flowing out. Hiccup, Rapunzel, Eugene and Drago watched her with confusion. Icy carried Astrid's head onto her lap and placed a kiss on her cold forehead.

She wailed, "My daughter is dead!"

PLOOOOOT TWIST!!!! WHAT WILL HAPPEN NOW????

COMMENT WHAT YOU THINK JUST HAPPENED!

God Bless!

OH GODS, IT'S ALMOST SNOGGLETOG!!!!!!!!!! AAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!