Chapter 9

"Daughter?" Hiccup, Rapunzel, Eugene and Drago asked. Icy looked up at them, but she stared mostly at Drago.

"Twenty - four years ago..." she started and everyone listened intently, hanging on to every word she said.

Drago and Icy just got married on Drago's homeland, Jungler Island. They met three years back when Icy traveled from her home, Berk, to explore the world. They fell in love since then.

But three weeks into their marraige, Drago had to leave. Little did he know, his wife was pregnant with a baby. Icy found out she was carrying his child a few hours after he left.

She went back to Berk because she needed care, and her only friend, Valka Haddock, was back on Berk. Valka just gave birth, so she knew how to take care of Icy.

Nine months after Icy found out she was pregnant, she gave birth, and that's when Valka was taken away. She gave birth  during a dragon raid.

Unfortunately, the baby was born right when a hungry drahon entered their house. Icy hid with her baby inside a cabinet while the dragon looked for them. She had taken a piece of parchment with her and a charcoal stick so in case she died, the people would know her name. She kept her maiden name though, because the Junglers and the Berkians were enemies and Drago was the chief of Jungler Island.

Icy hid the paper in Astrid's blanket.

So then, Icy was killed inside the cabinet when the house burned down. Her corpse saved her baby, and that was a miracle.

Stoick found the baby and the parchment. He made sure Astrid would be under Gobber's training and care.

Meanwhile, when Drago came back to Jungler Island, he found his wife gone. He was told she went back to Berk, and when he found out she was killed by a dragon, he became cold - hearted and ruled over the dragons.

Then he found out he could resurrect Icy, but with a descendant of her family. After he had attacked Berk, he found out the the "great dragon trainer" had a girlfriend who came from the Hofferson clan. Icy's family.

He used Dagur the Deranged to create a war against the Berkians, just so he could get Astrid. But then she disappeared. Luckily, she was found again three years later.

"I..." Drauo whispered right after he heard Icy's story, "...I killed my own daughter."

Hiccup, Rapunzel and Eugene didn't say anything, they just cried as Drago kept repeating "I killed my own daughter" over and over again.

Icy hugged her husband as he cried, still repeating that same sentence. Hiccup took Astrid's head on Icy's lap and put it on his own. "Oh Astrid," he whispered, kissing her forhead then her lips, "Please come back to me. I don't believe your dead."

He took notice of the pendant he gave her three years back. He held it in his hands, whispering "I love you" over and over again.

Suddenly, the pendant started glowing.

OOOHHHH REVELATION! AND WHY IS THE PENDANT GLOWING????????

Find out in the next century! Joke! Two days from now I guess.

OMG IT'S ALMOST SNOGGLETOG!!!! YAY!!!!!

:)