Epilogue

"Grampa!" A girl and a boy laughed as Drago scooped them up.

Icy came and took the girl from Drago's arms saying, "I swear we're getting older with these kids around eveyday! I mean, Drago dear, look at your hair!"

Drago sighed and chuckled. "Don't remind me about it."

Icy laughed and patted her husband's shoulder. Most of Drago's hair had turned white over the years. Valka and Icy had teased him about it for months without mercy.

"Hey there!" Valka's voice was heard. The couple turned and saw their friend enter the door.

"Hi Val," Icy greeted and hugged her friend.

"Where are these two's parents?" Valka asked.

"Oh we're stuck babysitting because Astrid is running the village remember?" Drago reminded Valka.

"Oh yes! When will Hiccup come back from DunBroch again?" Valka asked.

"Today," Icy responded.

"Oh, yay!" Valka cheered as Icy and Drago laughed.

Suddenly, Astrid barged into the house and plopped down onto the sofa, gasping.

"What's wrong?" Icy asked her daughter.

"I could kill someone right now," Astrid said.

Drago chuckled and said, "Snotface?"

"You got that right. He keeps annoying me! Why can't he ask someone else for tips on how to get Ruff to fall for him?"

The three adults chuckled. "And I'll bet you're happy now because Hiccup's coming back and he can keep Snotlout away," Valka told Astrid.

Astrid just gave her a humbs up as her two kids jumped on top of her screaming, "Mommy!"

Astrid smiled and hugged them. "Hey there Ash, Ashley!"

The twins gave her their gamous gummy smile that was as cute as Toothless' grin.

*

"Where is he?" Astrid asked again.

"I don't know dear."

It's been a week since Hiccup didn't arrive on his due date. The three (Drago, Icy, Valka) adults have been worried while he twins (Ash and Ashley) were occupying themselves with their orange and green Zippleback named Marsh and Marshy.

Asrid had been freaking out. She couldn't sleep and she couldn't eat. She had sent a message to the kingdom on DunBroch and they said he had left on his due date.

That made Astrid freak out even more. That made her swear she would punch Hiccup real hard when he came back.

Then one faithful day, he did come back. Toothless landed on the town square as eveyone rejoiced. Hiccup spotted Astrid and opened his arms for her. She smiled and ran towards him. Then...smack! She punched Hiccup right in the chest.

"Ow, ow, ow, ow, ow, ow, oww," Hiccup groaned, "What was that for?"

"For not coming back on the intended date," Drago said, intruding the couple's moment.

"You should have been here Hiccup," Icy joined in.

"She was freaking out like crazy!" Valka then said.

Astrid blushed a bright red as Hiccup chuckled and said a "You do care" sentence.

"Pfft," Astrid scoffed, "I only wanted you back to get rid of Snotface."

"Hey!" Snotlout yelled from somewhere in the crowd.

"Aw," Hiccup said, "Guess my divine beauty hates me then."

Astrid smiled. "Nah, I was just kidding!"

Everyone burst into laughter and Hiccup pulled his wife in for a kiss. But then the kiss was ruined by Ash and Ashley running in to hug their father.

"Hey there!" Hiccup greeted, hugging his kids back.

"So, why were you delayed?" Astrid asked.

"That," Hiccup said and pointed up to the sky. A dragon came flying down to Berk. When it landed, a masked man was seen.

"Hey there! These are my kids," Hiccup said, revealing to him Ash and Ashley.

"Oh gods, the years I've missed..." the man said, and ook his mask off.

Everyone gasped, Drago swore he was dead, Valka almost fainted. Their former chief looked at them. Stoick the Vast was very much alive.

"Before any of you start throwing a riot, let me explain," Stoick said.

The village calmed down.

"When I 'died' I was actually just unconscious. My heart was faintly beating and its beats were hidden by my thick armor. So I woke up in a burning ship and got some burns trying to jump out. Luckily, I was able to. But the ship had drifted off into the sea so I swam and ended up on a lone island. I've lived here ever since and then Hiccup found me."

"Oh gods," Valka said, taking a few steps forward.

"Val," Stoick whispered. The two then collided with a hug and a kiss. Hiccup smiled and held Astrid's waist, puling her closer to him. Astrid carried Ash and Hiccup carried Ashley as they walked towards Stoick and Valka, Hiccup's arm still around Astrid.

"Guys, meet your other 'Grampa'," Hiccup said. The two kids smiled and hugged Stoick yelling "grampa". Everyone laughed.

"So I see you and Astrid are married, eh?" Stoick asked, smirking.

Hiccup and Astrid nodded.

"Good for you two!" Stoick's voice boomed.

Everyone laughed and continued with their activities. Meanwhile, the Hoffersons and the Haddocks spent their time catching up on things, especially explaining why Drago was there.

(And they all lived happily ever after, amen.)

Yay! So that's his story done!

Okay, please, I need a cover for my newest Hiccstrid story "Icy Marriage". Please help. (More details about it in the story itself.)

Also, shoutout to:

xxwhoareyouoo

Emelie-Skobber1

httydwowiknow

AND

MaryCresenta

For voting and commenting on my story!

GOD BLESS!