Chapter 6

It was horrible. Hearing her terrified screams broke Hiccup's heart. Rapunzel cried as Eugene soothed her. Long into the night, Rapunzel and Eugene were awakened by an angry Hiccup. He was rattling the cage bars and screaming unintelligible words. He looked scary that way, but then, who would not be that mad when someone you love was baing tortured?

Astrid's screams lasted through the night. Just a few moments before the sun had risen, one final shriek ended all. When the golden star had reached up high into the sky, Dagur went into the dungeon.

"What did you do with her?" Hiccup demanded as soon as he saw Dagur approach them.

"Oh, just wait and see, Hiccup. Master is going to be pleased!" Dagur cheered merrily. "Guards, bring her in!"

Two guards then came running to Dagur and disposed of a blonde in front of Hiccup's cage. Hiccup's, Rapunzel's and Eugene's eyes widened and teared up when they saw the cut, bruised and wounded body of their friend. And in Hiccup's case, his true love.

"No, no, no!" Hiccup cried, shaking Astrid's body through the bars of the cage he was trapped in. Though, Astrid didn't stir. Hiccup felt tears pour down his cheeks as he realized what happened to his love. He had to embrace it. He just had to.

His true love, his beloved, his everything...was DEAD.

Dagur laughed as they carried Astrid over to the corner of the small dungeon. When they left, Hiccup let all the tears out. Rapunzel and Euegene (even if he met the girls yesterday, he felt close to them because of the bonding they had when they left for Berk) were in the same state, though Hiccup's case was much worse.

That night, though, Rapunzel whispered through the bars that seperated her and Eugene from Hiccup, "Hiccup. I can heal her."

At her words, Hiccup's head perked up. "Y-you can?" He asked, hope filling his dark eyes.

"Yes, I can. We just need to get out of here."

"The question, though, is how," Eugene said, joining in on the conversation.

"I can help you with that," an old, frail voice suddenly said, causing all three to jump.

I know, I know, short chapter but. OH MY GODS ASTRID IS DEAD! I am the most evil person alive I know! But then that voice! Who does it belong to? Is he/she going to help them? Of course! BUT. You guys have to wait and see! Rapunzel might not be able to heal Astrid....hehehehehe *smirks*.

I'm evil I know! But thanks for reading this you guys! All of you are AWESOME!! XDXD