Ch.10 Hope Saves Us...So Let's Save Hope

"So Hope and Landon are unconscious," Lizzie states.

"Yup..." Raf sighs and looks from Josie to MG.

"Ok...first we need to revive Hope," MG said, "She's the the only one who could possibly know what to do about Landon."

"Ok...so we know she was able to do this because of a Vampire head dive," Lizzie began, "What if we all head dive into her head?"

"Lizzie I cant do that," MG shook his head, "Or at least I'm not powerful enough to...I don't know."

"Maybe there's a spell or potion that can temporarily link our minds together and we can all do a head dive into Hope's mind together," Josie suggested.

"You think they'd have a spell or potion book with that in here?" Raf asked.

"Theres thousands of books here and if we don't find one here we can call Hope's Aunt or mom," Josie said and they all smiled with a mutual confidence and determination.

"Super squad?" MG said putting his hand in the middle of their little circle, Lizzie rolled her eyes and Josie and Raf chuckled but they all put their hands in.

"Super squad!" They yelled in unison before all rushing to the library to start their research.

Days pass as the Super Squad look through all the potion books, spell books, and history of magic related books. They find nothing. Their initial high moral gradually lowered by the end of that week and they finally resorted to calling Hope's Aunt.

"Hi um...is this Freya Mikaelson?" Lizzie asked.

"Yes and who is this?" The woman replied.

"My name is Lizzie Saltzman and I need your council on how we can go into Hope's mind to wake her up," Lizzie said and then proceeded to explain.

After around an hour of talking on the phone, the call ended and Lizzie returned to the others in the library.

"So? What'd she say?" Josie asked, getting out of her seat.

"She gave me a spell that gives us 24 hours to have our minds linked to a Vampire's," Lizzie said, taking out a slip of paper with an incantation on it.

"Awesome!" MG said, "Are we doing it now?"

"Yeah unless you guys want to do it tomorrow..." Raf said and they all immediately said 'now'.

They all got into the secret room and sat down around Hope. MG stood behind Hope, with both of his hands on Hope's forehead. Everyone held hands, since MG couldnt link hands, Raf and Lizzie put a hand on his shoulder each. Lizzie began chanting the incarnation and as soon as she finished...they were all out like a light.

"Ugh..." Josie groaned as she opened her eyes.

"Wow this place is very...interesting," MG said and Josie stood up along side the others.

The whole world was a combination of Mystic Falls and New Orleans except the sky was white and the road was made up of red stones.

"So...how do we find Hope?" Raf asked and as soon as he did the red road glowed and flashed as if to say 'walk'. The four teenagers proceeded to walk further and further down until they reached a crossroads. One of which glowed so they followed it, straight into the woods.

As they continued to walk they began to feel what Hope has felt...sadness, lonliness, anger but also happiness. They could relive her memories if they wanted to but they didn't, they had to find Hope. They kept walking until they reached a fork in the path with a masked person sleeping in the stand.