Ch.24 Ohana Means Nothing To Me

"Landon!" Raf yelled before the two brothers walked out of the clearing.

He had stood there idly for ten minutes, hoping that Landon would just walk away from Clarke. It hurt to see his adoptive brother side with the man who wanted to end people like him.

"Raf..." Landon said, he didn't look too surprised.

"Ah the adoptive werewolf 'brother'," Clarke said, looking and sounding a little repulsed.

"Landon don't go with him," Raf pleaded, looking straight into Landon's apathetic eyes.

"Landon if you go with him, you won't be able to come back," Hope said, revealing herself.

"Well wouldn't you all love that?" Landon laughed coldly, "I thank you for giving me so many chances but not once did you guys ever make me feel like I was a part of your 'family.'"

"Maybe at the beginning but everyone's warmed up to you!" Raf said, stepping closer.

"Maybe that's what you think it feels like," Landon spat, "But thats not how it feels to me."

"Landon, we won't let you go with him," Hope said sternly.

"And I won't let you take my little brother," Clarke said, finally saying something. He stepped in front of Landon, who placed a hand on his shoulder and Clarke moved back to the side.

Hope was hesitant at first but those feelings went away as soon as Landon's arms burst into flames. Landon swiped his left arm and sent out a wave of fire. Hope said an incantation and fire parted when it reached her and Raf. Landon continued to throw waves of fire, and Hope continued to block but then Landon somehow switched to hell flames. Hope and Raf had to physically dodge now.

"We can't do this forever, those two aren't even breaking a sweat," Raf huffed.

"I'll distract them, you go from behind," Hope said, she still had her phone in her other hand so when she felt it vibrate. She briefly looked at the screen.

Lizzie:
We're almost to where you are.

"Back up is coming soon," Hope added before proceeding with her distraction.

"Bruciare supe terram, faciendo ignis ga praemium!" Hope yelled and a series of explosions erupted in the vicinity of Landon and Clarke.

Raf ran into the woods and when the smoke cleared, the brothers only saw Hope.

"Even if Raf gets help, I highly doubt they'll be here before we're gone," Clarke said smugly, he turned around right when Raf lunged at him. Raf threw Clarke into the woods before running after him, leaving Hope and Landon.

"Landon, please..." Hope pleaded, "Let's talk about this."

"Enough has already been said," Landon growled before unleashing a powerful wave of fire.

Hope threw her hands in front of her to create a barrier that was successful but the impact of the wave made her fly backwards. Landon slowly approached a recovering Hope. When Hope was about to get up, she looked up and Landon was towering over her. They locked eyes and she tried to search for some feeling or humanity but it was as if there was none; like he shut it off. Landon raised his arm above his head and it burst into flames.

"Woah there!" MG yelled as he ran into the clearing. Landon payed and looked in his direction, which was a mistake.

"Icaeus!" Hope yelled and Landon went flying.

Behind MG was Kaleb, Jed, Alyssa, and Lizzie. They ran to her and Lizzie gave her a giant hug. Which made her feel incredibly hot but she reciprocated the hug.

"Landon, what are you doing, man?" MG asked, confusion and disappointment on his face.

"Leaving," Landon said, "Well i was about to leave but then her and Raf stopped me. Now I'm waiting for my brother."

"I'll go look for Raf," Jed said before he ran into the woods.

"Oh c'mon Landon, he may be blood but he's not your brother," Lizzie said, "We're your family! Ohana means family and family means no one gets left behind or forgotten!"

"That's funny coming from the girl who didn't let her sister be her own person until last summer," Landon laughed, "Ohana means nothing to me...at least nothing to me when it comes to you people."

And with that Landon himself burst into flames, he stood there, concentrating and channeling his power. It got so intense that they could feel the heat even though they were almost 10 feet apart.

"Lizzie! Alyssa! Barrier spell!" Hope yelled. The three held hands before yelling the incantation.

Landon released giant explosion of hell fire. It was seen from the school by Penelope and Josie who had just had, well, sex.

"Oh god..." Josie muttered, the two immidiately got of bed and changed hastily got into their clothes. While they ran to Dr.Saltzman'a office, Penelope texted Lizzie and Hope, asking what was going on.

"Dad-" Josie yelled, barging into the office.

"I know, sweetie," he said, him, Bonnie, and Emma were already ready to leave, "You two stay here, Dorian will be back soon and just in case the others come back before we get to them."

"Okay," Josie said and the adults left the room.

"The others are probably okay," Penelope said, putting an arm around her girlfriend to reassure her.

"I hope so," Josie sighed, resting her head on Penelope's shoulder.

When the explosion was over, the witches and vampires were sprawled on the ground, passed out. Landon was the only one left standing. He stared at them until a disheveled but victorius Clarke came out from the woods.

"Sorry that took so long," Clarke huffed, standing next to Landon.

"It's alright," Landon said, "Let's go."

The two brothers disappeared into the woods, leaving behind now former friends, flames, and ashes.

------------------------------------------------------
Ooooo....ain't this chaoter short hut action packed. Fire powers have always interested me. I have a feeling that if I were a witch, I would definitely be a pyromaniac.

Anywho...

I sincerely hope you enjoyed this chapter and thank you for reading my fanfic :)

(The time gap between the chapters posted today are because I ate dinner lol)