Ch.15 What To Do...

"So Kaleb and Jed like Alyssa Chang, you also passed out and the others woke you up, the Necromancer reappeared and he's in the basement, and Penelope went to Belgium to help the twins' mom with finding a loophole to the merge," Landon said in summary and Hope nodded, "And they're back because they found solutions to the merge problem?"

"Yeah, that's all you missed," Hope said smiling.

"Wait, then what about Malivore?" Landon asked, "Nothing happening with that anymore?"

"Well the monsters stopped coming after you were in that magically induced coma," Hope replied, "The only monster was Necromancer and he seemed kind of...off when he attacked."

"Well he was singing a song by The Cure while attacking," Landon laughed, "thats pretty off."

They sat there for a moment in silence, Landon had his arm around her and Hope was thinking. Landon wanted to kiss her but when he tried, Hope flinched and jumped away.

"I...uh, I'm sorry, I- you scared me for a second..." Hope said and Landon looked at her, incredibly confused.

"What?" Was all that he said before Hope ran out of the room.

When Hope reached the corner of the hall, she slowed down. She slowed down right into Lizzie and Raf.

"Woah their Hope!" Raf said as they nearly walked into each other.

"Oh hey, hi," Hope said looking up at Raf and then Lizzie.

"What's wrong?" Lizzie asked and when they locked eyes, Hope felt strange so she tore her eyes away and looked at Raf.

"I uh, just need air..." She muttered before briskly walking around them.

"What was that about?" Raf asked Lizzie.

"No idea..." Lizzie said, "I'll see you later, I'm going to go see what's up with her."

As Hope was leaving the building she went to the mill to take a breather only to run into Josie and Penelope making out in there.

"I uh...sorry..." Hope muttered turning around as Penelope just smirked while Josie turned a deep scarlet.

"Hey! Hope what's wrong with you?' Lizzie asked, stopping Hope from going back down the same path.

"Nothing, I just need a breather and I accidentally walked in on something just now..." Hope continued to ramble on and on and Lizzie just stood there and listened. When Hope finally calmed down and it was silent for a moment, Lizzie finally spoke.

"From what it sounds like...you either feel weird about being with the mopheaded elf or you like someone else," Lizzie bluntly said as they slowly began to walk back to school.

"Like someone else...?" Hope asked quietly and Lizzie nodded.

"You need to figure out who you like if that's the case," Lizzie said, "I would totally help you right now but I'm helping Raf with something."

"Oh ok..." Hope said trying to fight off this irritating feeling she got when Lizzie said she was going to go hangout with Raf. The two parted ways and that's when Hope realized...

"Do I have a crush on Lizzie?" She thought outloud.

"You have a crush on my sister?" Josie asked and Hope jumped, she whipped around to see Josie hand-in-hand with Penelope.

"I-uh--" Hope tried to explain but Penelope laughed.

"OH that's funny...well Hope," Penelope said, "You have quite the competition for the Queen of Mean! MG and maybe even Raf!"

"Penny, be nice," Josie sighed and Penelope shrugged.

"What do I do though?" Hope asked, "I know I don't feel the same for Landon but I don't know what I'm feeling for Lizzie."

"Hope I think that's exactly what you need to do..." Josie said, "You need to figure out how you feel for Landon and how you feel for Lizzie."

"If you need a place for quiet, you can go into my dorm...er except at night," Penelope offered.

"Thanks guys..." Hope muttered as she walked off.

"Welp, is your sister even gay or bi?" Penelope asked as they made their way to the kitchen.

"I don't know," Josie pondered, "She's never shown it to me."

"Either that or your gaydar hasn't been functioning properly," Penelope said with a smirk, "I can help fix that."

"Oh is that so..." Josie said stepping closer to Penelope before kissing her.

Penelope immediately texted Hope not to come into her room. The two sped walk excitedly back to Penelope's room, Penelope went in first and when Josie closed the door, Penelope spun around and pinned Josie against the door. The gap between the two closed and while they were making out, Penelope locked the door. Just as they were taking off each other's shirts, they heard Dr.Saltzman's announcement:

"Can Lizzie Saltzman, Josie Saltzman, Hope Mikaelson, Penelope Park,, Milton Greasely, Landon Kirby, Rafael Waithe, and Kaleb Hawkins make their way to my office."

"You've got to be kidding me..." Penelope groaned and Josie tried for a smile.

"C'mon, babe," Josie said before she gave Penelope a peck on the lips and put her shirt back on.

When shirts were back on and Penelope was done groaning, the two made their way to the Headmaster's office. When they got there, Landon, Raf, Lizzie, and Kaleb were already there. After a couple of minutes, the whole squad was in the room.

"Now that all of you are here...I need your help," Dr.Saltzman said.

"What's going on?" Hope asked.

"I know it's not right to send children out into danger but Caroline went out to retrieve a siphoner witch and a werewolf in New Jersey," Dr.Saltzman explained, "But she was supposed to come back yesterday. She hasn't texted or called or sent any sign of success or coming back."

"So you want us to go all the way to New Jersey to check on her?" MG asked.

"Yes, you are some of my most experienced students and I trust that if you all properly work together...you'll be alright," Dr.Saltzman said, "Emma is also here to drive you there and just in case something more serious is happening."

"Okay...when do we leave?" Landon asked.

"This afternoon, it will take a couple of hours to get to Cherry Hill, New Jersey," Dr.Saltzman said, "and Spring Break doesn't last forever."

The group made their way out and returned to their own rooms to pack. They were excited to be going on a trip but kind of anxious due to the fact that it's an experienced Vampire like Caroline who might need help. When they were all ready, they all went to the front of the school where a navy blue mini-van was waiting for them. Penelope, Josie, and Hope crammed into the back, Lizzie sat in the next row with MG, Raf and Landon sat in the first row, and Kaleb took shotgun.

"Hello again," Emma said smiling as she made her way into the driver's seat and started the mini-van.

"Hey Emma," they all said in unison. And so...the field trip begins.

------------------------------------------------------
Before I make the next chapter I need to know...

Hizzie or Handon?

It's vital for the future chapters:)

Hope you all enjoyed the chapter and my fanfic so far!