4 days (saturday) Part four

*4 days until yn's 18th birthday*

yn's pov:

When we got to Keri's house, we went inside and went to Keri's room. We began eating our doughnuts, and drinking our coffee. "So what do you guys wanna do?" I asked. "Watch friday the 13th?" Keri asked. "That sounds like a great idea!" Kalob said. "I don't know. Those movies freak me out." I said trying to be cute. "It's ok. You can cuddle up to me." Kalob said. "Oh ok." I said. Keri put in friday the 13th part three. There was a point in the movie that I got scared, and held onto Kalob. Kalob just laughed. "Not funny." I said. "I'm not laughing at what you did, I'm laughing at your cuteness." Kalob said. "Oh." I said. 'He thinks I'm cute.' I thought. I had a huge smile on my face while thinking about it. When the movie was over, I really wanted to go out and do something. "What time is it?" I asked. "1:00 p.m." Keri said. "Do you guys want to go out and do something fun?" I asked. "Like what?" Kalob asked. "Go to nickel world, and get some lunch?" I asked. "That sounds fun." Kalob said. "We can do that." Keri said. "I'll pay for yn." Kalob said. "Aww how cute." Keri said. "Keri, stop." I said. "Fine. Fine. Ok." Keri said. "Let's go." I said. Then the three of us went out to my car, and I began driving us to nickel world. When we got there, Keri began talking. "You guys should so play games together. Just the two of you." Keri said. "I like that idea." Kalob said. "For real?" I asked knowing exactly what Keri was trying to do. "Yeah. That would be fun. Just the two of us." Kalob said. "Um. Ok." I said. "You're welcome." Keri whispered in my ear. "What are we waiting for? Let's go." I said. We went inside. Keri paid for herself, and Kalob paid for me and him, and we started playing games together. Keri was by herself, and Kalob was with me.