The fight

Yn's pov:

"We need to get you out of here." Freddy said. "How? He's right there." I asked. "Don't worry about that. Hold on tight." Freddy said. I held on to him. We then teleported to my house. "Go. I'll be ok. I'll take him down." Freddy said. "I'm not ready to see them yet. I'll wait for you here." I said. "Ok. See you soon princess." Freddy said. He then teleported somewhere.

Freddy's pov:

After I dropped yn off, I teleported back to Micheal. And it worked! 'Sure now my powers want to reach where I want to go.' I thought. I was face-to-face with Micheal. I was ready for a fight. "Where did you take her?" Micheal asked. He never talks! "What did you say?" I asked. "Are you deaf? I said, where did you take her?" Micheal asked. "No i'm not deaf. You asshole. You never talk so I was confused." I said. "Answer the damn question! Where is she?" Micheal asked. "It doesn't matter, she's mine." I said. "Ha! Like she would ever love you." Micheal said. "At least I didn't kidnap her." I said. "I bet you would've if you had the chance to." Micheal said. "I uh. We aren't going to talk about that." I said. "So you would've if you had the chance." Micheal said. "Are we going to talk? Or are we going to fight?" I asked. "Let's fight. Whoever wins, gets yn." Micheal said. "So be it. The winner will be me." I said. We then began to fight. Micheal stabbed me in the arm with his knife. I stabbed him in the heart, eyes, and stomach. He was dead within seconds. "Ha! Don't mess with me!" I said. "Time to go see yn." I said. I then teleported to yn who was still outside her front door. 

Yn's pov: 

I was waiting for Freddy to return. 'Please be ok. Please be ok.' I thought. Just then, Freddy appeared. "I'm back!" Freddy said. "Yay you're here! Is he dead?" I asked. "What do you think?" Freddy asked. "He is?" I asked. "I wouldn't be here if he wasn't." Freddy said. "Thank you! You're my hero!" I said. "I most certainly am. Are you ready to go in?" Freddy asked. "I guess so." I said. "Hold on let me transform into Fred." Freddy said. He then transformed into "Fred". I rang the doorbell. "Here we go." I said. My mom answered the door. "Yn? Is that you?" Mom asked. "Yeah. It is." I said. My mom hugged me. "I thought we lost you." Mom said. "Fred saved me from the kidnapper." I said. "Thank you young man. Is there anything we can give you?" Mom asked. "There's only one thing in the world that I want." Fred said. "And what is that?" Mom asked. 
"I want your daughter to be my girlfriend." Fred said. "What?" I asked. "I've loved you for a while. I want you to be my girlfriend." Fred said. "Mom, I'll be back. I need to talk to him." I said. "That's fine. Good luck Fred." Mom said. I grabbed "Fred's" arm and took him to the front yard. "Freddy, are you being serious?" I asked. "Yes. There's nothing more in the world that I want besides you." Fred said. "I don't know what to say." I said. "Say you'll be mine. So what do you say?" Freddy asked. "I say............" I began.