Yn's Birthday

Freddy's pov:

"So what do we do?" Kelli asked.  "I have a plan that just might work." I said. "What is your plan?" Kelli asked. "I'm going to find yn. Don't worry about my plan. You stay here." I said. I then teleported back to the dream world. 

Yn's pov:

I woke up in a strange place. I tried standing up. I was chained to a bed. 'Fuck.' I thought. I looked around the room I was in. 'Where am I?' I thought. Just then a mask came into view. The person was walking closer to me. "Stay back!" I said. He kept coming closer. "Stay back!" I said again. The person left the room. 'Whew.' I thought.

?'s pov:

'I need to somehow communicate with yn. But how?' I thought. I left the room to go get a pad of paper to talk to her. I came back in the room yn was in. "What do you want from me? Who are you?" Yn asked. I began writing down on the paper what I wanted to say.

Yn's pov:

Whoever this guy was, was writing something down and handed it to me. 

I'm Micheal. You're yn. I already know. What do I want? Let me think. I want you. That's why I kidnapped you.

"What do you mean you want me? What do you want me for? To kill me?" I asked. "And you said you were Micheal. Do you mean as in Micheal Myers?" I added. He began writing again, and handed it to me. 

I mean, you are mine. You belong to me. So don't even try to escape. Yes I am the real Micheal Myers. Everything will be fine as long as you don't try to escape. If you try, there will be consequences. 

"You can't keep me here against my will. This isn't right." I said. Micheal wrote something down and handed it to me. 

I can do whatever I want. You are mine. You aren't leaving. So get used to it. You are mine. Get some sleep. We will talk about this in the morning. 

"I'm not even tired." I said while yawning. "Nevermind. I'm not going to make you mad. I'll just go to sleep." I said. 'Maybe I'll see Freddy, and he can help me out of this.' I thought. I layed down on the bed, and closed my eyes. Micheal got on the bed with me, and I fell asleep. This time, without waking up in a boiler room....strange.

Freddy's pov:

I was in the dream world waiting for yn. 'What's taking her so long? She should be asleep by now.' I thought. "I guess I'll have to open a portal to yn." I said. I tried opening a portal, but once the portal was open, it was stacky. Like a tv when it doesn't work. 'Shit. He must have taken her too far away, that my power can't reach her. I need to figure something out and think fast.' I thought. 

Yn's pov:

I had just woke up. 'Wow. What a great birthday.' I thought sarcastically. It's still my birthday today. Micheal was still next to me on the bed. For some reason I was unchained. 'This would be a great time to use the bathroom.' I thought. I got out of bed, and didn't wake up Micheal. 'Whew.' I thought. I thought about escaping, but I knew Micheal would somehow stop me, and I could get killed. I'm not taking any risks without knowing when he will appear. I got up, went to the bathroom, and came back to where Micheal was. He was awake and he looked pissed. "Look, I didn't go anywhere. I went to the bathroom." I said. Micheal wrote something down and handed it to me. 

DON'T LEAVE AGAIN! YOU ARE MINE!

"Look all I did was go to the bathroom! Please calm down!" I said. Micheal grabbed me and chained me up again. "I'm going to sleep. I want to be left alone." I said. Micheal wrote something down and handed it to me. 

Ok. I'm staying here with you while you sleep. Happy birthday by the way. 

"How did you know?" I asked. Micheal just layed down next to me while I slept. 

Freddy's pov:

I finally figured out where she could be. Handdonfield.