The date Part one.

Yn's pov:

We had just gotten out of the school. "So, yn. Where do you want to go?" Fred asked. "I don't know." I said. "Well, I was thinking (Yn's favorite restaurant), and nickel world. I know you like those places." Fred said. "That sounds like a great idea!" I said. Just then, I had gotten a text from Kelli. I hope you guys have fun on your date. I texted Kelli back saying, So, you aren't mad? Kelli replied with, No just go have fun. I replied with, Thanks Kelli. While I was texting Kelli, Freddy made the limo appear. "So, where do you want to go first?" Fred asked. "I would say Nickel world first, because if I ate first, I would be full, and not wanting to go to nickel world." I said. "Ok. Nickel world it is then." Fred said. "Why are you doing all this?" I asked. "I want to make you happy." Fred said. "Ok." I said. "Let's go get in the car." Fred said. "Ok." I said. We then got in the car, and the car started moving, and we were on our way to nickel world. "I have a favor to ask." Fred said. "Sure, what is it?" I asked. "The other guys want to meet you." Fred said. "Who are the other guys?" I asked. "Ghostface, pinhead, and hannibal." Fred said. "Why do they want to meet me?" I asked. "I don't know. They just asked me to ask you about it." Fred said. "When do they want to meet me?" I asked. "Today, if possible." Fred said. "Well, I guess I don't mind. As long as I don't get killed." I said. "Don't worry. I'll make sure they won't." Fred said. "Thank you." I said. "So, what are you going to get to eat?" Fred asked, just trying to make conversation. "What I usually have." I said. "And what is that?" Fred asked. "(Yn's favorite food.)" I said. "Oh I see." Fred said. Just then, the car stopped, and we were at nickel world. We got out of the car, "Fred" snapped his fingers and the limo was gone. We went inside, we got our tokens, and started playing games. "Hey Yn?" Fred asked. "Yes?" I asked. "I was wondering if after this, we could go meet the guys, then after that go to the restaurant." Fred said. "That's fine." I said. After we were finished playing games, we went outside, got in the car, and we were off to see Freddy's friends. "Freddy, don't let me die." I said. "Don't worry princess, they know not to." Fred said. Freddy then transformed into his regular self. "What's the point of being Fred when we are seeing my friends?" Freddy asked. "I guess there is no point of being Fred then." I said while laughing. Just then, the car stopped. We were there. We got out of the car. Their place was a rusty looking house. "Are you ready yn?" Freddy asked. "Ready as I'll ever be." I said. We then went up to the front door, Freddy just opened the door, and all the sudden, they saw me. "Hello, yn." Someone said.