The decision.

Yn's pov:

"Before you say anything, I want you to know I will protect you from everyone and everything. Nothing will happen to you ever." Fred said. "I say.................................yes!" I said. "Yn I love you. Thank you so much." Fred said. "I should go see Kelli." I said. "I'll carry you there princess." Fred said. "Such a gentleman." I said. Fred then picked me up bridal style, went to the front door of my house, and rang the doorbell. My mom came up to the door. "So, how'd it go?" Mom asked. "She said yes." Fred said. "We should celebrate! But first yn needs to see Kelli." Mom said. "That's where I'm taking her." Fred said. "Is Andrew still here?" I asked. "No he left a few minutes ago." Mom said. "Thanks mom." I said. Me and Fred went downstairs to see Kelli. "Kelli! I'm back!" I said. "Yn! Yay! Wait, are you injured? Why is Freddy carrying you?" Kelli asked. "It's a long story. And I'm not injured." I said. Freddy transformed into his regular self, and put me on the bed next to Kelli. "So yn, why don't you tell Kelli the big news?" Freddy asked. "What big news?" Kelli asked. "Seriously Freddy?" I asked. "What?" Freddy asked. "Yn, tell me." Kelli said. "Let's just say, me and Freddy are dating." I said. "I'm not surprised." Kelli said. "What is that supposed to mean?" I asked. "I've seen the way you've looked at him. And I could tell he was in love with you. So, I'm not surprised." Kelli said. "So, you're not mad?" I asked. "No. Not at all. If anything, I'm happy for you guys." Kelli said. "Thanks. I guess." I said while laughing. "Mom saw Freddy in his Fred form, and she knows I'm dating him. Well, she thinks I'm dating Fred." I said. "Don't let mom find out about his true form." Kelli said. "Do you really think I'm that stupid?" Me and Freddy asked at the same time. "No, I'm just saying." Kelli said. "Shouldn't you be out killing?" I asked. "Yes, but I have officially decided, during the day, I'm with you, when you sleep, that's when I kill." Freddy said. "Aww! Thank you." I said. "No problem princess. Anything for you." Freddy said. Just then, my mom yelled at the top of the stairs. "Are we going?" Mom asked. "Going where?" I asked. "Going to dinner because of your return?" Mom asked. "I guess we are." I said. "Is Fred coming?" Mom asked. I looked at Freddy. He nodded his head yes. "Yeah. He's going." I said. "Then what are we waiting for? Let's go." Mom said. Freddy transformed into "Fred". Me, Kelli, and Fred went upstairs, and were getting ready to go.