4 days (Saturday) Part six. Final part.

*4 days until yn's 18th birthday*

Yn's pov:

"I'm really glad you said you would be my girlfriend. I've had a crush on you for a while." Kalob said. "Me too." I said. Just then, our drinks came. "Are you ready to order? Or do you need more time?" The waitress asked. "I think we are ready." I said. "I would like a burrito with beans and rice, teh cheese dip for my chips, and can we get more chips?" Kalob asked. "Sure." The waitress said. She turned to me. "And for you m'am?" The waitress asked. "Same here, minus the cheese." I said. "Ok. I'll go put your order in." The waitress said. "Thank you." I said. After the waitress left, "So, let me just tell you. Keri is going to flip out when she finds out we are dating." I said. "I know. I'm prepared for it." Kalob said. "I hope so." I said. Just then our food came. "Here you go." The waitress said. "Thank you." I said. After we ate, Kalob paid for the food, and we went out to my car. Lucky for us, Keri was already there. Once we got in, "So how was your date?" Keri asked. "For the last time it wasn't--." I said, but was interrupted by Kalob. "Actually, it was. Keri, we need to tell you something." Kalob said. "Go on." Keri said. "We are dating." Kalob said. "What? When?" Keri asked. "He asked me at dinner." I said. "See! I told you. I told you so!" Keri said. "You were right." I said. "About what?" Kalob asked. "About you having a crush on yn." Keri said. "I told you I did." Kalob said. "I know. Yn wouldn't believe me." Keri said. "Oh." Kalob said. "Back to your place?" I asked. "Yup." Keri said. During the ride back, Keri wouldn't shut up about how she was right. When we got to her house, she finally shut up. When we got inside, "I'm going to bed." I said. "Me too." Kalob said. "Me three. But you guys can have the bed. I'll sleep on the floor." Keri said. "That would just be awkward." I said. "I wouldn't mind." Kalob said. "Seriously?" I asked. "Come on yn. Just for one night." Keri said while laying down on the floor. "Fine." I said. Kalob clapped his hands in joy. "Ok. Good night." I said while laying down on the bed. "Good night." Kalob and Keri said at the same time. I then fell asleep waking up in a boiler room.