Unexpected news

Yn's pov:

"Well, apparently, when you turn 21, Freddy is going to ask you to marry him, and then if you say yes, he's going to turn you into what he is. A dream demon." Ghostface said. "I kind of had a feeling. I think he's trying to do it sooner rather than later. He talked to me about it after we left you guys." I said. "If that is true, we need to keep yn away from him." Micheal said. "But how?" Pinhead asked. "Keep her here." Ghostface said. "You can't be serious." I said. "Yn. We don't have a choice. Your life is on the line." Micheal said. "Are you ok with this yn?" Hannibal asked. "If it keeps me safe, I guess I don't care." I said. Just then, my phone rang. It was Kelli. "Put it on speaker phone. I have a bad feeling about this." Micheal said. I answered the phone, and put it on speaker phone. "Kelli, I'm fine." I said. "No, not Kelli." Freddy said. "Where is she?" I asked. "She's right next to me. She's in a coma right now for the next few days, she won't remeber a thing when she wakes up. The coma could be longer, if you don't tell me where you are. Your choice yn." Freddy said. "You didn't." I said. "Do I ever lie to you?" Freddy asked. I looked at Micheal. "Freddy never lies." Micheal said. "So, I will ask you again. Where are you?" Freddy asked. "I'm on my way." I said. "Yn, you can't." Micheal said. "So, you're with them." Freddy said. "It doesn't matter. I'm on my way." I said. "Good girl." Freddy said. I then hung up the phone. "Yn, you can't do this. You know what will happen." Micheal said. "I don't have a choice. I need to go save my sister." I said. "Bring her here." Ghostface said. "I can't." I said. "And why not?" Ghostface asked. "She will be scared to death of you guys." I said. "Try to convince her." Micheal said. "I'll try. I'm not making any promises." I said. "If you aren't back here in two days, I'm coming after you." Micheal said. "Fine. But you have to wait two days. I'm leaving now." I said. I then left the house, got in my car, and began to drive home. 

*Skip car ride*

I had gotten home. I went inside. "Mom? Dad?" I yelled out. "Downstairs princess." Freddy said. I mentally prepared myself, and went downstairs. My mom, dad, and my sister Kelli, were all on the floor asleep. "Freddy, I swear to god. Did you put them all into a coma?" I asked. "They will be out for at least two years, but don't worry, they won't remeber a thing when they wake up." Freddy said. "But, I guess that means someone needs to look after you for the time being." Freddy said. "Why are you doing this?" I asked. "You ran away from me. I'm not going to let that happen again. Don't worry about a thing yn. I'll take care of you for the next two years, in the dream world of course." Freddy said. "What are you talking about?" I asked. "This might hurt." Freddy said. "What will?" I asked. Freddy then hit me with something, and I was out. 

Author's pov:

Oh no! Freddy is being the bad guy now, just like always. I wonder what will happen next? I hope you guys are enjoying this story.