Talking with a certain Demon

Yn's pov:

To be honest, I was glad I was seeing Freddy again. I kind of developed a crush on him. 'What am I saying? He's a demon. A dream demon no less.' I thought. "Princess, You're here!" Freddy said. "Yup, I'm here." I said. "How are you doing? You ok?" Freddy asked. "I'm just fine." I said. "How about you?" I asked. "Killed some people, so it's been a fun night. It's even better you're here." Freddy said. "I should go." I said. "Why? You just got here?" Freddy asked. "Well, you have killing to do, and I don't want to take your killing time away from you." I said. "Well, I've already killed tonight, and I will always have time for you." Freddy said. 'A girl could get used to this.' I thought. "So, what do you want to do?" Freddy asked. "I don't know. Watch nightmare on elm street." I said. Freddy laughed. "I guess we could do that." Freddy said. "How are we going to though?" I asked. "Don't worry your pretty little head. There's always a way." Freddy said. Freddy then snapped his fingers, and made a tv, couch, and table appear out of nowhere. "Damn. You are so cool." I said. "I'm a god. So I'm the best." Freddy said. I laughed. "What's the table for?" I asked. "You can't watch a movie without snacks, now can you?" Freddy said. "I guess you're right." I said. Freddy snapped his fingers again, and made all my favorite kinds of snacks appear on the table. "How did you?" I asked. "Know you're favorite kind? Ha! I know everything about you yn. Now sit down, enjoy your snacks, and watch the movie." Freddy said. "I'll be back in a minute princess. Just enjoy everything." Freddy said. "Ok. Will do." I said. 

Freddy's pov:

I had to leave yn, because someone very familiar showed up. It was Kalob. "Well, well, well, look who it is. The backstabbing cheater." I said. "Where is she?" Kalob asked. "Where is who?" I asked. "Don't play stupid. Where is yn?" Kalob asked. "She's busy right now and doesn't want to talk to you. Especially after what you did to her." I said. "I didn't mean to. I don't know what came over me." Kalob said. "I'm even a better boyfriend for yn then you were." I said. "You are not her boyfriend. You brainwashed her." Kalob said. "Me? Nope. Now why would I brainwash her? And you're right. She isn't mine....yet." I said. "I'll somehow stop you." Kalob said. "Go ahead and try." I said. Just then, Kalob teleported out of the dream world, because he was waking up. I then went back to be with yn.

Yn's pov:

Freddy finally came back. "Oh you're back." I said. "Yup. Just had some issues with someone." Freddy said. "Oh. I see. Tomoroww, I have school, so I won't see you for a few hours." I said. "That's alright." Freddy said. Freddy then sat down on the couch and sat next to me. He then put his arm around me. 'This is awkward.' I thought. After the movie ended, I knew I had to wake up.  Freddy must have realized it too. "Time for you to wake up princess." Freddy said. "I'll see you soon." I said. "Sooner than you think." Freddy mumbled. "I'm sorry what did you say?" I asked. "I said have a good day at school." Freddy said. "Oh. Thanks. Hopefully I will." I said. I then woke up in the real world. 

The next two chapters will be very long. Longer than this. Just giving you a heads up. Hope you guys like this story.