Making a deal with the devil.

Freddy's pov:

I saw someone come into the dream world. It was that no good Kalob. I immedatley attacked him with my glove without any warning. I made a pipe grow around him. "Think you can take yn away from me huh? She's mine." I said. "Look, I have no idea who you are, but yn is mine." Kalob said. I slashed him again. "Go ahead call for your so called girlfriend who will soon be mine." I said. Yn! Keri! Help!" Kalob shouted. I just laughed. 

Yn's pov:

'Shit.' I thought. "Yn are you here?" Keri asked. "Keri, I'm over here." I said. "Oh. there you are. Where are we?" Keri asked. "Remeber how I told you Freddy Krueger was real? I wasn't kidding." I said. "Oh sure you are. This is just a coincidense." Keri said. "Whatever you say." I said. "Yn! Keri! Help!" It was Kalob. We ran towards the noise. He was tied up in pipes, with Freddy Krueger right next to him. "Let him go Krueger." I said. "He took you away from me, and you expect me to let him go?" Freddy asked. "What will it take for you to let him go?" I asked. "A deal. I can't tell you what it is yet. But if you agree to it now, I'll let him go." Freddy said. "Fine. Whatever it is, fine. Just let him go." I said. "Perfect! I'll see you soon." Freddy said. We then all woke up. It was daytime. We then looked at each other. "What the hell was that?" Keri asked.